** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

^ Also, both Loney and Martin have had red accents on their Nike PE's this year... But what really leads me to believe that these are indeed Andruw'sturfs are the uppers. Compare this...

2z5t37n.jpg

...with this...

wa6k49.jpg

EXACTLY the same, including the placement of the "25". You'd think that if JB gave Derrek Leehis own PE's that they'd change them up slightly.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Also, both Loney and Martin have had red accents on their Nike PE's this year... But what really leads me to believe that these are indeed Andruw's turfs are the uppers. Compare this...

2z5t37n.jpg

...with this...

wa6k49.jpg

EXACTLY the same, including the placement of the "25". You'd think that if JB gave Derrek Lee his own PE's that they'd change them up slightly.

The evidence supporting the fact that they are, in fact, Jones' cleats was 550H's avatar:
b902572ed3edbd0d7a50c48181f1dfa2bdf9265_t.jpg
Look at the number font within the glove, it is the same as the id on the turf, which has the standard zoom turf sole of the classic football turfs.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Also, both Loney and Martin have had red accents on their Nike PE's this year... But what really leads me to believe that these are indeed Andruw's turfs are the uppers. Compare this...

2z5t37n.jpg

...with this...

wa6k49.jpg

EXACTLY the same, including the placement of the "25". You'd think that if JB gave Derrek Lee his own PE's that they'd change them up slightly.

The evidence supporting the fact that they are, in fact, Jones' cleats was 550H's avatar:
b902572ed3edbd0d7a50c48181f1dfa2bdf9265_t.jpg
Look at the number font within the glove, it is the same as the id on the turf, which has the standard zoom turf sole of the classic football turfs.

They have these at champs at the local mall. But they were the reverse colors

Back
Top Bottom