** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

were the hanley's these:
spacer.gif

Originally Posted by asmathews

any detailed pics of CC's 5s?
Did you not see the pictures posted by TakeFlightLikeMike?
And damn how hot are those. Man I hope we can sign him in the off-season. And are the only differences between those and the ones he wears now is that he hasgold on them?

-Tyler

They probably were foundations it was the first time I saw a Marlins game in a week or so I might just be behind on that (what's new)

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

And damn how hot are those. Man I hope we can sign him in the off-season. And are the only differences between those and the ones he wears now is that he has gold on them?

-Tyler
Detailed pictures are not a single shot from above the shoes, only showing one (bad) angle. I could care less, but those are not"detailed" pictures.

And your font is OD
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

And damn how hot are those. Man I hope we can sign him in the off-season. And are the only differences between those and the ones he wears now is that he has gold on them?

-Tyler
Detailed pictures are not a single shot from above the shoes, only showing one (bad) angle. I could care less, but those are not "detailed" pictures.

And your font is OD
sick.gif
roll.gif
for real. detailed meaning more than just a pic of the topsof the shoes...
anyone know what size CC wears?

Hi I was wondering for the easton and reebok guy. When do you usually get started scouting players for sponsorship within your companies. Rbkguy I might beseeing you in a few years im an 09 grad not sure if your still up with perfectgame anymore but am ranked as #226 best prospect in the nation for the 09 classand #13 as a catching prospect and have currently verbally commited to playing for Georgia for the 2010 season. Back to the topic I would really like to ordersome catchers gear if anyone on here has any ties with nike. I also would be interested in buying a pair of nike or jordan pes if you guys are allowed to dothat. I know there are strict rules with sending gear to high school players. Thanks.

^i would also like to know if its possible to buy some nike or jordan PE's. Seeing as Andruw and I wear the same size, i would rock some Fusion 5 cleats.
smokin.gif

^i would also like to know if its possible to buy some nike or jordan PE's. Seeing as Andruw and I wear the same size, i would rock some Fusion 5 cleats.
smokin.gif

SAME HERE. For my summer teams I use Nike Huarrache 2k5s or Reebok. Ive been wearing reebok for along time and the overall shoe performance has reallyincreased from the time I played with the Tampa Blades to now when I am playing with Team Reebok. Mizuno needs to step up with providing equipment to theirsupport aau teams lol.

Originally Posted by TP800

smokin.gif

SAME HERE. For my summer teams I use Nike Huarrache 2k5s or Reebok. Ive been wearing reebok for along time and the overall shoe performance has really increased from the time I played with the Tampa Blades to now when I am playing with Team Reebok. Mizuno needs to step up with providing equipment to their support aau teams lol.
I'll second the idea of being very interested in some nike/jordan PE's.

and TP800 - the Tampa Blades sound very familiar. Does the Maryland Red Dogsring a bell?

Originally Posted by strikeone92

Originally Posted by TP800

smokin.gif

SAME HERE. For my summer teams I use Nike Huarrache 2k5s or Reebok. Ive been wearing reebok for along time and the overall shoe performance has really increased from the time I played with the Tampa Blades to now when I am playing with Team Reebok. Mizuno needs to step up with providing equipment to their support aau teams lol.
I'll second the idea of being very interested in some nike/jordan PE's.

and TP800 - the Tampa Blades sound very familiar. Does the Maryland Red Dogs ring a bell?

The Tampa Blades was a team that I played from the time I was 12-14. It was a while ago s thats why i probably dont remember. I never played with the team on afull basis until the last year in 8th grade right before we all started playing high school baseball. I remember we use to get everything from reebok thoughbecause they where our equipment sponsor and also because our coach has a very small ownership in reebok. That last year we won the aau national championshipsat disney an pretty much everything else reebok gave us anything we wanted practically. However we got all retail stuff no pes or custom gear but we wherewearing cleats before they came out. We recently played at disney again for the 16u national championship under our new name team Reebok. So hopefully we canget the same thing going again lol. I know all the brands have been in the aau game for awhile with team mizuno, team adidas, team rawlings, team akadema,etc... nike has never been into the amateur stuff unless its high school football, aau basketball, or high school basketball. I know to local football teamsaround me who have nike sponsorships Lakeland and armwood. However they are two nationally ranked football teams that are very very good.

oh wow, do I ever HATE the big Z !!! one of those guys that you would love to have our your team, but hate seeing him dominate for another team.

still, I always like seeing a guy finish off a no-no, even if these celebrations are becoming a little too much. (k-rod)

oh and im sure you easton guys liked seeing those beauty cleats on every highlight show around the world!
happy.gif

I live right outside Milwaukee and picked up tickets for the game tonight and ended up not going because weather was bad and watching Jets vs Pats game manbiggest sporting event regret I'll ever have staying home for a no hitter....

Big Z has always ben dominant. If you read his scouting reports from the time he was 17 he was hitting 95 96 on the stalker gun.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I live right outside Milwaukee and picked up tickets for the game tonight and ended up not going because weather was bad and watching Jets vs Pats game man biggest sporting event regret I'll ever have staying home for a no hitter....

I did the same thing. I chose not to drive to Milwaukee to watch 6 hours of football at the bar insted. SMH at myself....still.

Yes, Z is in Foundations.

Back
Top Bottom