**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Trainer! Check the picture I posted in the Griffey thread in this forum.

Dope

EDIT: here ya go.
eek.gif

2sbwdjb.jpg

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Matt great pick up! I need those jackie robinsons! Now all I need is some money and those bad boys are mine! LOL

know what that means bro haha

I saw the griffey remix trainers at the Champs in the Montebello mall out here in cali on friday didnt see them at the foot locker or finish line. * My badshould have specified the ones i saw were the black and white trainers.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Trainer! Check the picture I posted in the Griffey thread in this forum.

Dope

EDIT: here ya go.
eek.gif

2sbwdjb.jpg

Beautiful!

I found the Black and White remixes at Champs in Palisades Center mall, West Nyack, New York. They retail for 95 dollars. They seeemed to have a FSR, howeverthey are typically not very helpful or knowledgeable there.

As for the Jackies: I love them...they would match my Do-It-Yourself Duke Snider sweatshirt very nicely:

Its been a minute since I posted on here, I think since last year. Can anyone confirm for me that CC Sabathia was wearing white/black IXs today?

Originally Posted by Dieks14

All i wanna know is where to those nike wrist sleeves (look thinner than sweat bands) that sheffields got

are you talking about this kind?

They have the really skinny wristbands at D!&%$ but they are Under Armour
I wish the JRD swingmans came out in cleats my HS colors are grey and blue.

Yeah if anyone has any info on those nike wrist bands been looking all over with no luck I'm not sure they are even available to the public, any info wouldbe appreciated

^i have those compression wristbands in grey. they are nice but not as nice as the ones that the pros wear
laugh.gif

look like IX's to me...
86167465.jpg

86167446.jpg

^^^Those do look like IX......they don't look as good as his fusions V's.......I saw Sheffield wearing a pair of fusion V's today against the Cards

Anyone in here buy the Griffey Spikes I am just wonderin how they fit. I have a wider foot and the Griffeys look a little bit wider just wondering how theyfit.
Thanks any help appreciated

Back
Top Bottom