**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by Donnellk13

Anyone in here buy the Griffey Spikes I am just wonderin how they fit. I have a wider foot and the Griffeys look a little bit wider just wondering how they fit.
Thanks any help appreciated

if you have a wide foot id go at least a half size up i got my normal size 10 in the molded remix's length wise its fine but its kinda tight width wise

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Are those IXs, or Fusion IXs?
I would hope reg IX's but knowing what Brand Jordan is producing now probably fusion IX. Either way they dont look bad at all.
but Fusion Jordan sneakers FTL.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asmathews

I would hope reg IX's but knowing what Brand Jordan is producing now probably fusion IX. Either way they dont look bad at all.
laugh.gif
Ya knowing Brand Jordan these are probably technically "fusions" but who cares the upper looks like the IX. I hate the fusion shoesthough but the cleats look good

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Donnellk13

Anyone in here buy the Griffey Spikes I am just wonderin how they fit. I have a wider foot and the Griffeys look a little bit wider just wondering how they fit.
Thanks any help appreciated

if you have a wide foot id go at least a half size up i got my normal size 10 in the molded remix's length wise its fine but its kinda tight width wise

Thanks for the help. Its tough buying spikes they always seem to run smaller width wise. But the Griffeys seem to have more width to them than normal spikes.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by asmathews

laugh.gif
Ya knowing Brand Jordan these are probably technically "fusions" but who cares the upper looks like the IX. I hate the fusion shoes though but the cleats look good
I just assumed they were fusions becauses thats why he has been sportin

Just my thoughts on Jordan cleats. I think they're a little overrated. It's a cool concept, but I think they don't work more than they do work,aesthetically speaking. I must be the only guy who thinks this.

Posted this in the Kid Griffey thread, but forgot about this one...
tongue.gif

The Swoosh also seems to have a "Mariner Emerald" outline...

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Lookie, lookie at what I got:

Those were the before pics...for New York State Umpires, our shoes must be ALL-Black. Drastic times call for drastic measures:

Y'all might not have seen this edit back on page 24, so here it goes again.

^ are they dry yet or did they dry 'shiny'?

it'll be interesting to see how the paint (sharpie?) holds up on the outsole...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ are they dry yet or did they dry 'shiny'?

it'll be interesting to see how the paint (sharpie?) holds up on the outsole...

I used exterior krylon spray paint and then marine grade polyurethane to seal them.
The one shoe has dried and it has a matte/flat finish. The other shoe is still drying and is still glossy because here in NY, it finally hit the 90'stoday.

dd9a7f94f7b6adbe1cb62c93e29e39f1-getty-85128797_jr001.jpg

White toes for Ellsbury
I couldn't believe this play last night. Jacoby was basically halfway down by the time Petitte even started his delivery towards home - lol.

^ Lol, I was thinking the same thing... you'd think Petitte woulda made some changes to his delivery by now...

does nike sell those arm/elbow sleeves? Like the one in the derek jeter pic? If so anyone know where I can pick one up?

Melky

Adam Jones - these looked like general release until I saw the orange on the bottom

Robert Adino might have raided Brian Robert's locker

Back
Top Bottom