**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

in that video, Pedroia is wearing Nike BG's, scarface mentioned that he is now signed with New Balance for footwear, and here is a pic of him with a Wilson glove. safe to say he is no longer with Easton.

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Hey guys, I had to do a little bragging. Do you remember the 2008 All Star game that I did Easton PE's for? Well Pedroia has them framed, and he talks about them in a "day in the life" video.
Also find out who Dustin has a new footwear contract with

Check it out over at mlbpe.com

Did you need to find out who DP is signed with? (Sorry my computer wont let me go to MLBPE.com) Freakin parental guidance.

Who is the dude on the right in that Boston pic? Looks like he has a Nike glove on

Bill Hall is my quick guess in that picture up top. Found these lookingaround the internet, I think they are from 06-07 (Ryan Howard PE's)

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

in that video, Pedroia is wearing Nike BG's, scarface mentioned that he is now signed with New Balance for footwear, and here is a pic of him with a Wilson glove. safe to say he is no longer with Easton.

which rawlings glove model wears Ellsbury? thank you

Can anyone tell me from the pics I posted on the last page if the darvish glove would be alright for softball?

Originally Posted by MP23

Who is the dude on the right in that Boston pic? Looks like he has a Nike glove on

Its Bill Hall

staying with the red sox theme, is papelbon no longer with rbk?
capt.18cbd721b0934dc9a95a6458d0f948dd.red_sox_spring_baseball_flnh106.jpg

capt.234869775749485fb7b6bbe600ca0b2a.cardinals_spring_baseball_mostp503.jpg

Hey guys, I had to do a little bragging. Do you remember the 2008 All Star game that I did Easton PE's for? Well Pedroia has them framed, and he talks about them in a "day in the life" video.

speaking of the 2008 All Star eastons...i had to bring these pics out. There the Hanleys...

8ca359bee60ae28087bd38c659fe5e01c1a4782.pjpg

6e1157eee68a3656d8415ff244372c92c69b3bf.pjpg

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

speaking of the 2008 All Star eastons...i had to bring these pics out. There the Hanleys...

8ca359bee60ae28087bd38c659fe5e01c1a4782.pjpg

6e1157eee68a3656d8415ff244372c92c69b3bf.pjpg

-Tyler

I'm pretty proud of those too, Hanley loved them

Nikesource-No I don't have the size since everything was written in Japanese but when I tried it on it fit just like my 12 1/2 does so my guess would be 12 1/2- 13

scarface-those hanleys are sick! I'm still trying to get my hands on a pair of his cleats

K23J- I use my 12.5 OF glove for softball and have never had problems with it. I think 13 is ideal but if you play baseball too then using one that's 12.5 wouldn't be a big deal b/c your use to the smaller glove size to begin with.

Alright thanks I wasn't sure since it's more of a pitchers glove and in softball I play of/3rd I really like it and it's something you can only get over here so is kind of unique

Originally Posted by K23J

Can anyone tell me from the pics I posted on the last page if the darvish glove would be alright for softball?
I use this Mizuno Classic for softball - its 12 inches. Perfect size for infield, fine for outfield as well. I hate bigger gloves, so this size is perfect.

From Shannon Drayer's blog...

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=374&sid=287707

"One last note. When he headed into the trainers room for his physical he was wearing the purple, white and gold bicycle shorts he was photographed working out in in Japan. Junior is going to have an absolute field day with these."
capt.fbb9625239234ed292e9ca1f3d6139aa.mariners_spring_baseball_tok804.jpg

K23J ~ snag a pair of them spandex while you're at it!  
tongue.gif

Thanks for the help guys I'm either gonna get th darvish or the aki glove. Oh and sinner I'll be sure to pick you up a pair of those spandex haha

Nothing too exciting, just some stuff I noticed

Pretty sure Dontrelle wore this colorway last year, they are definately one of the better Swingman Remix PE's around though.

Looks like a pair of all black MVP's on Armando Gallaraga

Porcello got hooked up with some Under Armour PE's - the orange MCS cleats give it away.

capt.678bc659febb49b8b2a5ff944f0de57b.marlins_ramirez_spring_baseball_fljr203.jpg

capt.ad8bd97f645c4c18a6c5333b67eb41b0.marlins_ramirez_spring_baseball_fljr202.jpg

What kind of sleeve does Hanley have on here? Looks similar to the Nike basketball ones.

Also, how do you guys feel about the new Nike undershirts with the logo at the neck? I thought they were cool for the playoffs but I'm not sure about them all season.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

capt.678bc659febb49b8b2a5ff944f0de57b.marlins_ramirez_spring_baseball_fljr203.jpg

capt.ad8bd97f645c4c18a6c5333b67eb41b0.marlins_ramirez_spring_baseball_fljr202.jpg

What kind of sleeve does Hanley have on here? Looks similar to the Nike basketball ones.

Also, how do you guys feel about the new Nike undershirts with the logo at the neck? I thought they were cool for the playoffs but I'm not sure about them all season.
That's a Phiten sleeve, I have a clear photo of the logo on MLBpe.com

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

That's just Nike advertising what undershirt the players are wearing. I have the one where the logo is on the left chest, cant be seen with a jersey over it.

tejada no longer with mizuno?

Back
Top Bottom