**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Some of the olympic speed skaters have been wearing nike show elite batting gloves 
laugh.gif

Hey guys if anyone is putting in an order from Eastbay/BaseballExpress/D icks anytime soon, give me a shout. Shipping to Canada from these companies is a real b*tch, and costs just as much in shipping/duty as the item itself (looking for some new Nike BGs)

Originally Posted by JGL7

Some of the olympic speed skaters have been wearing nike show elite batting gloves   
YES...so happy someone else noticed. The Korean's were wearing the Sphere's in blue, with the swoosh removed.

I noticed that too, but they all had them. wild guess, it might be for the lighting
also, is it just me, or does ryan howard look a bit thinner here? 

^^
I thought the Grey under brim was obsolete.
Ryan Howard definitely cut weight, nice job.
Won't make him a better 1st Basemen though hahaha.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

I noticed that too, but they all had them. wild guess, it might be for the lighting
also, is it just me, or does ryan howard look a bit thinner here? 
ryan howard cut alot of weight. its been the biggest spring training talk here in philadelphia, Alaska. haha
hes down to only 245 pounds
its not hurting his power either. its helping it A TON

someone who is NOT cutting weight, marlon byrd.

tulowitzki sporting an interesting undershirt.

better look at pedroia's NB

i'm loving the new all-star system 7 chest protector.

yeah agreed guys, they should release some of his retro shoes converted into cleats with different colors other than black only...

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

^^
I thought the Grey under brim was obsolete.
Ryan Howard definitely cut weight, nice job.
Won't make him a better 1st Basemen though hahaha.

The Phillies and SF Giants seem to still have a stash of grey underbrims strictly for media day and official player photos.  Halladay was wearing the current black underbrim hat.

Moyer's shirt isn't on backwards; Mark Teixeira had a similar undershirt last year with the MLB logo on the collar.  But now it seems like most players are wearing the undershirts with the swoosh high up on the front of the collar.

About Tulowitzki's shirt...the Rockies have put a higher emphasis on God and religion so the shirt might have been given out by the team.  There was an article about this last year or two years ago.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

5__1266969576_3417.jpg

whats papi rockin?
Reebok ZigTech. Not sure if that's the actual name of the shoe or just the technology/shoe line, but there's a small thread in the Other forums.

Back
Top Bottom