**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

102872912.jpg

102872886.jpg
102872906.jpg

IS it me or are the helmets they're wearing different/new? At least Ethier and some of the National League players are wearing it.

braun isnt wearin his swingman remixs...looks like new version of them someone try to find pics??

Yeah somebody said on last page it's the newer version of the S100 (the big helmet Wright wore and a few others last year that players complained about)

braun isnt wearin his normal swingman remixs...but looks like its a new version of them..pics???

Some stuff from later in the game. Also I can't tell if those swingman's on Braun and Hunter are the same or not. Looks like just flipped colorways to me but if somebody spots a difference between them post it up. Longo had my personal favorite pair of cleats on the night and Cano my favorite BG's.

Also a better closeup of Hunter and Braun

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

what are braun and torrii wearing?

im pretty sure its a new version of the swingmans
yeah it looks like it because of the nike swoosh on the inside of the cleat which isn't there on the swingman remix 

I have to say I liked Josh Hamilton's and Joe Mauer's cleats the best tonight.

Is there a rule against wearing predominantly grey cleats?

Also, those helmets are an improvement but I still think they could be a lot better.

Damn that Boom Pack is ridiculous. So are all the new Nike BG's the Diamond Elite VIII's or what? They look like the baseball version of Nike's Vapor Jet or Magnigrip CL Superbads.

Braun's swingmans tonight were
pimp.gif

with Hanley and Torii in a close second.

I'm debating on buying an outfielders Boombah glove...what do you guys think??

Back
Top Bottom