**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

the new swingmans are
pimp.gif

anyone have a clue what Holliday was rocking?
nerd.gif

I almost considered paying the 60+ dollars or whatever it was going to be from Japan, for those Diamond Elite VII's in red/white. Kinda weird how they only released the black based colorways in North America.

Pujols new BG's look nice with the red strap.

Originally Posted by doogie24

I almost considered paying the 60+ dollars or whatever it was going to be from Japan, for those Diamond Elite VII's in red/white. Kinda weird how they only released the black based colorways in North America.

Pujols new BG's look nice with the red strap.

I am very strongly considering it haha
Ya i don't get why they didnt release them. They probably would've been Nike's best selling BG's! I would own like 4 pairs by now..

102939434.jpg

102772412.jpg

Is that just the hurache logo on Cano's heel or is it something different?
102854522.jpg

And what are the name of these sunglasses alot of players have been wearing them lately

Zach, I can't see your pic, but I am taking a wild guess and saying that its the Nike Skylon Ace. Jason Heyward, Matt Holliday, Shane Victorino, Jimmy Rollins, Derrek Lee, Carlos Gonzalez, are just some of the Nike guys that are rocking them. Its an update of the Skylon EXP.

Oh, now I can see the pic. Cabrera is actually wearing the Nike Victory Golf Rimless sunglass, (the only difference between this and the Ace visually is the vertically colored piece behind the Swoosh) but its darn similar to the Aces, which a lot of the players are wearing. The white/super blue combo looks to be one of the fav colors that guys choose.

has anybody got pics of the all-red Pujols bg's, he was wearing them during BP today you could see it on ESPN.

Ordered a home and away pair of Nike Show Elite. Cant wait until they come in. Does anybody know if mesh cleans good on the NikeID option? Was thinking about getting gray/blue cleats for away. Gonna be looking good.

Ordered a home and away pair of Nike Show Elite. Cant wait until they come in. Does anybody know if mesh cleans good on the NikeID option? Was thinking about getting gray/blue cleats for away. Gonna be looking good.

If you just wipe the mesh down with a damp cloth after use they come perfectly clean but I've only had navy mesh so if you go with grey mesh I'd imagine you might have more trouble.

chezzer10, the pair on the right are named the Victory, the ones on the left is actually an older version of the Skylon EXP in a wider frame, kind of like Oakley's M-Frame.

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

I'm starting to think Bobby Abreu has made a deal with the devil. He continues to wear various models of hideous cleats
1z6kk8.jpg
His home colorways of this model are way better. All the silver on this cleat is Red.

Back
Top Bottom