**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MP23

chezzer10, the pair on the right are named the Victory, the ones on the left is actually an older version of the Skylon EXP in a wider frame, kind of like Oakley's M-Frame.

Thanks for the info I am still using these Nike Pursue's when I play. I maybe shopping around for something new...

^How's the Max Speed tint treat you in the sun when playing baseball? Those Pursues are nice; got two pair myself. I however prefer the Skylon EXP (I really prefer this sunglass over the Skylon Ace)as the best of Nike's sunglasses, at least for baseball. I guess cause I got a small head, the Pursues are a bit large, but obviously the coverage is excellent.

Before the Mariners/Bo Sox game, Ichiro and Dice-K were yukking it up and Dice-K had a pretty interesting camo Nike glove on.

Originally Posted by MP23

^How's the Max Speed tint treat you in the sun when playing baseball? Those Pursues are nice; got two pair myself. I however prefer the Skylon EXP (I really prefer this sunglass over the Skylon Ace)as the best of Nike's sunglasses, at least for baseball. I guess cause I got a small head, the Pursues are a bit large, but obviously the coverage is excellent.
The Max Speed's are good it cuts away a lot of the glare in the field...but I switched back to the all Chrome finish. I knew someone in Nike and they were going to give me the Blue Metallic finish only used by ARod etc but the dude never came through but gave me the Chrome finish instead. I am going to pick some Skylon's next week are they cut small? I have a wide face.

on those cano gloves^^ is the dark palm a different material other than leather? the first thing that came to mind was something like cutters material possibly. anybody know for sure

The Skylons are cut a bit small but I have seen a lot of guys with bigger faces be totally fine with them on. It also helps that they are rimless underneath so it helps out a bit with flexibility. I would kill for some Chrome finish lenses. Nike should make those available to consumers; the mirror and reflective finishes they have on GR's still don't compare to the ones that J-Roll and A-Rod have.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

on those cano gloves^^ is the dark palm a different material other than leather? the first thing that came to mind was something like cutters material possibly. anybody know for sure
Nah no way then they would just be football receiver gloves. Nike cabretta is the way to go.

Was down at the USSSA World Series this past week saw some a team from Oklahoma with some really really nice navy and orange Boombah unis. Some Really Sharp looking Orange tops with navy pants.

im a baseball person...i still remeber when i bought my 25th aneversity nike cleats...dose got meh hoked on nike cleats...i just wished i still played

im a baseball person...i still remeber when i bought my 25th aneversity nike cleats...dose got meh hoked on nike cleats...i just wished i still played

Back
Top Bottom