**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by eagles137

Got the new white huraches, sooooooo sick. You feel the swag running through you when you're wearing these.

mine are coming this week. im so excited
where'd you grab em?
eastbay. wish they had the white tongue like robbie cano's but o well

theres also some sweet uggla shox 2 on ebay. black with teal accents. and longos cleats (the ones with the white mcs cleat plate) that have been up for a minute. if you search game used cleats theyre ont he first page i think. good stuff.

Posted this up on the website/outlet report but thought it might be relevant here as well. NDC has this Yankee therma-fleece priced incorrect. It's $20 and all of the other teams are $65 if anyone is interested. They had S/XL/XXL left last I checked.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Thanks Boombah I am ready for winter ball...

those the ones hanley rameriz wore right?.....how do they fit?
im in a softball league and i  tired of cleats. are they pretty comfortable?

Did anyone see the close-up tonight of Cano's cleats when Andrus stole 2nd? He has some type of "RC" logo on the sides of his cleats that's the first time I've seen it close up sort of like Manny had his little logo. Not sure if we have seen a picture of that on here yet but if somebody has one I'd love to see it closer up.

Def there are new versions or colorways of Hypercool and Therma lite undershirts for the Yankees in last night game...

Sweet pull finding that picture I think that is even Andrus sliding into the bag like I thought. Haven't worn metal spikes in like 3 years but the more I see those the more I want the Eastbay version.

Just got the white/white/black huaraches in the mail a couple days ago. wish they had the white tongue like the 2k4s and robbies but oh well. ill give everyone a review after my games this weekend.

4 of the 5 Diamond Elite cleats are off back order on Eastbay now and the Black/Gray White/Navy BG's are also off back order now too.

figured i would share these.
still looking for the white home oregon swingmans. ( ds of course )
i posted the gloves previously, but here is a few more items to go with them.

bonus

i just copped those chrome boombah for my softball leage. the grip on them suckers is crazy.
does anybody kno if the swingmans trainers good to play softball in.

Back
Top Bottom