**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

yea they got a 9.5 and 10.5 left

ive never worn em to a game, but ive seen alot of people rocking em so im pretty sure they good

does anybody know where i can get the nike huarache cleats in size 11-12 ??... there so hard to find these days

^i've seen a few pairs of reyes cleats going relatively cheap on ebay the past few months, if he was my size, i'd be all over those

Has anyone bought cleats from American Memorabilia? Never heard of it before but they have sold some PE's in the past on there was curious is anyone had an experience with them?

those reyes 5 tools are
pimp.gif
!!!

^ If those were my size they would be mine haha I love the teal accents on all the Marlins gear, batting glove, fielding gloves, cleats, etc.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Has anyone bought cleats from American Memorabilia? Never heard of it before but they have sold some PE's in the past on there was curious is anyone had an experience with them?
^I would like to know as well...
nerd.gif

Might cop those Reyes PEs

but

Those Latos 2k10s are fire!
pimp.gif

For those who wear or previously worn Nike Catcher Gear...On the inside part of the leg guards there are knee slings that are removable. I was wondering if these are machine washable, because mine smell horrible! Any tips to get rid of smell from catchers gear would be appreciated.

Newest pickup... sure, it's just for rec softball now that I'm too old to play competitive baseball anymore, but these were too sweet to pass up (especially since our team colors are red)... only $50 shipped.  
pimp.gif

tumblr_lavgrvpY951qzfsqgo1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Just like last year when Jeter and Jordan Brand gave the world a sneak peek at this years Jeter Throwback, Apparently Jordan Brand and Jeter were to debut the Jeter Cut in the World Series BUT the Preview got "cut" off w/the loss to Texas. Guess we'll have to wait till next year to see these on the field.

Screen-shot-2010-10-22-at-11.57.32-AM.png

Screen-shot-2010-10-22-at-11.57.19-AM.png

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/10/22/preview-jordan-jeter-cut-2011/

Do you know if this is the only color set to release? 

Originally Posted by kenichi

New nike thermalite is very clean.

Nike Rep said 3/31/2011 they will drop the Hypercool and Thermalite stuff from mlb and go with something new he wouldnt say what though
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom