**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

The hats are hideous! They probably ran out of hat ideas. If memory serves me correctly theyve already done a red hat and a blue hat. Gotta sell more merch somehow right?

Originally Posted by energycube

The hats are hideous! They probably ran out of hat ideas. If memory serves me correctly theyve already done a red hat and a blue hat. Gotta sell more merch somehow right?
Yep....my inventory....

2008 & 2009 Stars & Stripes NY Hat
http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac63/turn2mlb/Yankee Hats/?action=view&current=DSC08669.jpg

2008 Stars & Stripes MLB Umpire Hat
http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac63/turn2mlb/MLB Hats/?action=view&current=DSC06802.jpg 

2009 Stars & Stripes MLB Umpire Hat
http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac63/turn2mlb/MLB Hats/?action=view&current=DSC08667.jpg

Curious to see how many years they can come out with new hats for this...was a cool idea at first (didn't like the design but good idea) now it feels like a merchandise sales driven idea as they remake the hat year after year....I scooped the first two models just because I try to get every on field cap for my collection but this will be the first one that I pass on I think.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Curious to see how many years they can come out with new hats for this...was a cool idea at first (didn't like the design but good idea) now it feels like a merchandise sales driven idea as they remake the hat year after year....I scooped the first two models just because I try to get every on field cap for my collection but this will be the first one that I pass on I think.

it bothers me even more that MLB donates "a portion" of these cap sales to a certain vets charity (it might be wounded warriors, not sure tho) without saying how much. what we know they do is mark the price on these $5 more than regular 59fiftys - i can almost guarantee that the donation for each cap isn't more than that $5.

Betweenthehed ~ Cool spring pics... would you mind sharing with me, the full-rez version?
Jr.'s current road cleats...

78fd4ee032ff628133382d9d0152fbbf-getty-97635592gf010_seattle_marin.jpg

98749831.jpg

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

these have nice MCS bottoms along with interchangable colored swooshes, and might i add, are sweet home cleats
if these came in high tops they would be pure piifff!

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

those look like theyre GRs or PEs..Howd you cop a pair? ive never seen em before

Exactly, I thought they were ID's until I saw the bottoms. info?
Betweenthehedges: Those look really good with pants and I'm sure they are relatively cheap

^ Fuse 2's.

Yeah, high/mid cuts would look awesome, but they still look great now nonetheless.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

those look like theyre GRs or PEs..Howd you cop a pair? ive never seen em before

Exactly, I thought they were ID's until I saw the bottoms. info?
Betweenthehedges: Those look really good with pants and I'm sure they are relatively cheap

idk if they are GR or PE because they have like 30 pairs on eBay. Maybe Nike intended on releasing these as GR but didn't make the final cut.

Are they Orange or Gold? Kinda hard to tell. If they are Orange, then they are GR and available on Eastbay.
34338016_z.jpg

At first, I thought Jim Edmonds was wearing some old Mike Cameron PE's(MVP's) but it looks like he is getting his own with the 2K10's....

MVP's
98705264.jpg

2K10's
98820911.jpg

I accidentally put this as a new thread so I'm moving it here. My fault.

brutal quality, but I spotted Elvis Andrus wearing some Diamond Elite 4's in red. Love when guys dig out stuff from the back of the equipment room.

EDIT - guess he has been wearing them with the red jerseys for a few weeks.

and... WOW.
yes, those are 3's, and it also looks like he sharpie'd the swoosh on his Zoom Coop's... love this guy

Back
Top Bottom