**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

nike air diamond elite cleats ID are on ndc right now but you click on it..so they will probably be up soon

Originally Posted by jbfsu9

nike air diamond elite cleats ID are on ndc right now but you click on it..so they will probably be up soon
Says MCS too so looks like both options will be available again. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by jbfsu9

Says MCS too so looks like both options will be available again. 
ndc? i went on the website and didnt see em

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

he did post it, auto filtering. D-I-C-K-S
Yeah I know that's what I'm saying. None of that stuff is on sale on the site and that still isn't 75% off.
The lady screwed it up...regardless they are 75% in store your heinus

Speaking of wrist braces etc. I've seen Tulowitzki, posey and a few other guys have the evoshield wrist with a strap. Anybody know if those will come out?

^thanks for the pics but those cleats look
sick.gif
 and not in a  good way. hopefully some better colorways will make those look better..

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Oh man, not really feelin the Swingman 2's. Will need to see more colorways though.
I agree total let down so far. Hopefully they have better colorways

Can somebody please tell me why eastbay keeps on putting up different colors of the new Nike Elite Bg's and then takes them off after a week or so?

^i promised myself after buying 1 nike catchers mitt that i would never buy another nike glove again. the leather feels like straight plastic, i personally would suggest sticking to rawlings, wilson, mizuno, etc. for gloves.

Originally Posted by AFranklin9

Can somebody please tell me why eastbay keeps on putting up different colors of the new Nike Elite Bg's and then takes them off after a week or so?
Send us a private message with product numbers/colors of the gloves you are referring to.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom