**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by money97

Anyone know where I can find the sleeves that Longo and Sean Rodriguez are wearing?

It looks like a cut out from the nike pro mock turtlenecks. Elsbury has the same one in red.

Anyone know where I can find the sleeves that Longo and Sean Rodriguez are wearing?

It looks like a cut out from the nike pro mock turtlenecks. Elsbury has the same one in red.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

the only distinguishing feature is that it has that inch or so elastic band or cuff thing at the wrist

the only distinguishing feature is that it has that inch or so elastic band or cuff thing at the wrist

Seriously Nike why keep stuff like this only to him
We the public can benefit having these lenses also and not being stuck with only Grey Max
I hate you Nike, I think I am going to switch to Oakely's
ap-201108181737634666796.jpg

Seriously Nike why keep stuff like this only to him
We the public can benefit having these lenses also and not being stuck with only Grey Max
I hate you Nike, I think I am going to switch to Oakely's
ap-201108181737634666796.jpg

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Not a cut out it seems like a regular sleeve but not Nike though
Time for the MLB Feet police to investigate
The best I can do with a picture of Ellsbury. Notice the tag on the upper arm, I do not think it is Nike, maybe Rawlings?
121301795.jpg

The best I can do with a picture of Ellsbury. Notice the tag on the upper arm, I do not think it is Nike, maybe Rawlings?
121301795.jpg

Originally Posted by chezzer10

121301795.jpg
I don't know if these are them, but they look like the same material that sean rodriguez wears, not really like the one ellsburry wears though
http://www.kucharikclothing.com/arm-warmers-100-merino-washable-wool-p-301.html

Originally Posted by chezzer10

121301795.jpg
I don't know if these are them, but they look like the same material that sean rodriguez wears, not really like the one ellsburry wears though
http://www.kucharikclothing.com/arm-warmers-100-merino-washable-wool-p-301.html

Chez, I can't see your pic, but here are some that I found... inconclusive.
1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Gotta post something from my M's...

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg
I got it from Getty it was the only one that had that funny logo stitched in

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg
I got it from Getty it was the only one that had that funny logo stitched in

I'm pretty sure those are medical grade sleeves, I had one after getting pegged and the swelling in my elbow got really bad so my trainer gave me one. It was white and had the big cuff by the wrist. I'd suggest asking your trainer or dr about it if your interested in one, it was the best sleeve I'd ever used in both compression and warmth.

I'm pretty sure those are medical grade sleeves, I had one after getting pegged and the swelling in my elbow got really bad so my trainer gave me one. It was white and had the big cuff by the wrist. I'd suggest asking your trainer or dr about it if your interested in one, it was the best sleeve I'd ever used in both compression and warmth.

chezzer10, I am with you man. Bring out the multi-layer orange, the grey with blue flash for us consumers. You know those types of lenses do well, why not give it to us?? The old Skylon EXP's had those colors; hell even the casual Nikes did. I own Oakley's Flak and Half Jackets and there are so many color options, it makes your head spin. I only wish that Nike would follow suit and give us the colors for the Show X-1 and X-2 and the Skylon Ace.

chezzer10, I am with you man. Bring out the multi-layer orange, the grey with blue flash for us consumers. You know those types of lenses do well, why not give it to us?? The old Skylon EXP's had those colors; hell even the casual Nikes did. I own Oakley's Flak and Half Jackets and there are so many color options, it makes your head spin. I only wish that Nike would follow suit and give us the colors for the Show X-1 and X-2 and the Skylon Ace.

Back
Top Bottom