**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

I am sure any post now the thread will explode with Troy tulowitzki's fire, so I'll get my question in before that happens. What socks do the MLB players wear? I am sure they don't wear standard cotton, no brand, baseball socks.

different players wear different socks. i know rollins and hunter pence wear these thick high socks, almost like double knit idk the brand though. some of the players that wear their pants down dont even wear baseball socks. i wear the nike elite basketball socks cause theyre so comfortable, i know ryan theriot does as well. some guys wear phiten socks lol..
i wear the elite basketball socks as well. i highly recommend it, and i guarantee once you try it your not going to want to use anything else. unless of course you like high socks

I am sure any post now the thread will explode with Troy tulowitzki's fire, so I'll get my question in before that happens. What socks do the MLB players wear? I am sure they don't wear standard cotton, no brand, baseball socks.

different players wear different socks. i know rollins and hunter pence wear these thick high socks, almost like double knit idk the brand though. some of the players that wear their pants down dont even wear baseball socks. i wear the nike elite basketball socks cause theyre so comfortable, i know ryan theriot does as well. some guys wear phiten socks lol..
i wear the elite basketball socks as well. i highly recommend it, and i guarantee once you try it your not going to want to use anything else. unless of course you like high socks

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Me three on using nike elite basketball socks. they have almost every color combination possible. very stylish and looks great with some shorts pre-game.

Me three on using nike elite basketball socks. they have almost every color combination possible. very stylish and looks great with some shorts pre-game.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Thanks everyone! I definitely know what I'll be wearing. Now time for some Tullo cleats!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Thanks everyone! I definitely know what I'll be wearing. Now time for some Tullo cleats!
smile.gif

Anybody know when the ReeZig cleats are scheduled to be released. I usually don't like Reebok cleats but i am kind of stoked for these to be released. 
Don't you think these look raw??

120793090.jpg
121599665.jpg

Anybody know when the ReeZig cleats are scheduled to be released. I usually don't like Reebok cleats but i am kind of stoked for these to be released. 
Don't you think these look raw??

120793090.jpg
121599665.jpg

After looking at Tulo's shox gamers, I am soooooo torn between the green and white diamond elites or waiting for a pair of gamers. An ID pair of gamers would be insane! Aghhh! Are the diamond elites really heavy?

After looking at Tulo's shox gamers, I am soooooo torn between the green and white diamond elites or waiting for a pair of gamers. An ID pair of gamers would be insane! Aghhh! Are the diamond elites really heavy?

in the picture with arod and thome, does thome have on coop turfs?? and the gamers are some nice cleats when do they come out on id?

in the picture with arod and thome, does thome have on coop turfs?? and the gamers are some nice cleats when do they come out on id?

Back
Top Bottom