***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

is the swingman hypercool on *****, a fitted or compression top?  Always thought it was fitted but description says compression.

two interesting things from this pic:

1- new jordan cleats

2-look at the nats logo on the glove, never seen that before on a wilson

is the swingman hypercool on *****, a fitted or compression top?  Always thought it was fitted but description says compression.

Its fitted. Its saying compression just because its a Pro garment.

Soriano wearing Nikes again?? This dude moves to brand to brand so much, started off Nike, went to UA, wore Reebok, now maybe back with Nike? Torii has wore Swingman since the line started. I cannot make out Mcutchen's cleats at all in that pic since his damn pants are so low.

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

I think the wording on Richards is wrong because when we think of Compression it means what it reads, very tight fitting. When I ordered them from their site and it came in I was surprised how roomy it was. On Nike's site they even have the Hypercool 1.2 MLB Teams listed as compression shirts which are just not correct. The only compression I have seen as of late are Compression Hyperwarms and Combat Pro's.
Nike had this on their site but it never reads Fitted, Compression, etc just the shirt type they have. I just wish the wording was better.
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...ard/a_id/32149/p/3897/snav/p/navt/Size Charts

Makes me think to looking around for a good compression shirt from UA or some other brand.

Chez - Where is that RR pic from? Looks like last year he was a Franklin glove/NB shoe guy..... Those gloves sure as hell ain't Franklins.

Watching the Mets and Cardinals on TV today, the Mets' undershirts looked like a darker deeper blue than I remember. It looked good.

Back
Top Bottom