***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Nike' started by chezzer10, Jan 3, 2013.

1. chezzer10

chezzer10

In keeping with the tradition of past MLB and Baseball postings within this forum. It is time for the 2013 season. Let us keep up with the trends and products the many brands will throw at us this year. So let's follow the past rules just like the last thread and enjoy this year to the fullest.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  2. nikesourceseller

nikesourceseller

Checked both of my local Marshalls today and didn't see anything in terms of last years Nike baseball gear that all popped up over the winter. If/when somebody does see a bunch of it popping up please post so we can all grab stuff. Thanks!

3. aaronross

aaronross

I've never had any luck seeing any baseball gear at Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx. Is there a special time when they put baseball stuff out? Or are you just lucky if you find stuff?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  4. nikesourceseller

nikesourceseller

Last year around this time they got a bunch of batting gloves and some "PE" catchers equipment that hit all the stores within the same month or so which is what we are referring to. You can find random nike baseball stuff from time to time still at those places but they had a ton of it around this time last year.

5. chezzer10

chezzer10

Reporting from East Coast NY, Marshalls, and TJMaxx, I have not come across any baseball related items. I have seen some Nike pro combat 2011 undershirts for 18.00 nothing to write home about. Will check the Nike Outlet stores in a couple of days to see if anything new has come in for baseball. Last I checked was a bunch of old Pro Players Compression shirts in Red.

6. omega 8

omega 8

My go-to TJ Maxx (Just oustide of Seattle) got a ton of TB Football gloves last week as well at a few of the mid level Nike Ball gloves........ The stuff is starting to trickle out. I've talked with employees at the Local Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls stores and they indicated that they recieve new stuff daily, just keep looking......

7. 2low

2low

FYI ....if your thinking about coppin the nike vapor elite bg's DON'T !!! Save your money. Hands down the worst nike batting glove I ever owned. There so thin and cheap and offer no comfort or grip. They feel like your using a pair of rubber medical gloves!!! Nike needs to step up there game ASAP especially with those prices smh! There cool looking but not worth it just wait til they hit eBay. Just giving you guys my personal view.

8. menloakz

menloakz

Good to know.  They sound like the same quality of last years DE.  I will say that this year,  Nike did the DE's right though.  

9. doogie24

doogie24

I got this as a gift, but unfortunately it is the wrong size (XXL) and need an XL. The sleeves are a bit baggy and it hangs at the bottom on me.

Gonna put it out there - anyone want to buy it off me? They are completely out of stock in all colors on Eastbay

If someone was willing to buy it, I did find it on another website with all sizes. Only tried this on once, been hung up in closet since. I would pick up the shipping as well - really like this hoodie, very light and great to wear for workouts.

PM me if interested !

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  10. team swingman

team swingman

Went to DSG and picked this one up since they were all out online [​IMG]

11. menloakz

menloakz

im jealous.. the nearest dsg is 50 miles from me.. hoping these hit ebay eventually!!  is there a style code on the price tag you could post up here?  might be able to call the dsg and arrange shipping.  

12. omega 8

omega 8

That hoodie is philth and the Swingman Galaxy shirt is unbelieveable. Team Swing, where do you live?

13. team swingman

team swingman

San Bernardino, CA, but I had to drive about a half hour to the closest store. Wish there were more DSG stores 

14. team swingman

team swingman

menloakz likes this.
  15. menloakz

menloakz

thanks teamswang!!

16. ashinsensation2

ashinsensation2

You guys are lucky you guys even have a DSG around haha. Up here in NorCal, the closest one is down south.
    Btw the New Rawlings Pro Flare II (2) pants were just released on baseball express. It's a new stretch material that feels like yoga pants ironically. Same material as the Graphite pants Rawlings came out with last year. Best pants I've worn by far.

17. nikesourceseller

nikesourceseller

Nice I'm looking for a couple new pairs I'll have to try them out. Last time they were a little too short for me but I'll give them a try.

18. metsbaseball2

metsbaseball2

anyone else done with this cold weather already??? great to see this thread up again for another year

19. chezzer10

chezzer10

Early Birthday present slated for Monday but came in today.
    In all my years of playing I finally gave up the 33'' and went down to 32.5'' I also decreased weight down from a usual 30-31 oz to 29.5oz. Why the drastic change? Well, my repaired right shoulder cannot muster the weight of a heavier bat at the moment so I decided to go down and try it for a season. I read where Tony Gwynn also went down in size to compensate for the later years in his career and it benefited him. Enclosed is a couple of pics of the infamous Baum Bat ordering directly from them. Btw my training Bratt Bat will also come in next week and will post pics of it as well.

Once I saw UPS man coming to my door with this box, I immediately saw the logo as he was approaching the house.

Once I gripped it, I felt natural with the new weight adjustment. This is probably the Rolls Royce of all Composite Bats at the moment.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  20. nikesourceseller

nikesourceseller

Amazing bat...something about the feel of Baum bats is just awesome, plus they have serious pop. I have 4 of them in my basement right now for my team to use next year and I go down and swing one every few days just waiting for the season to start. Really nice purchase.

Tulo PE batting gloves have volt accents on Eastbay they look pretty cool.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...rey/purple/?cm=sportpagebaseball#sku=19041501