***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Will a 12-wide make a big difference from a 12-standard? Unfortunately they only have 12-Wide on the cleats i want.

We are going in the MSBL Michigan Cup Tournament in St Clair Shores this Sept. Any chance that anyone here has played or heard anything about it ? Calibre of teams, field quality, etc
first post on here, but i live 2 streets away from st clair shores and im guessing you will be playing at kyte monroe, i have played about over 50 high school and fed games there, the field is alright infield grass is ok but there is a nice lip where it meets the dirt, dirts real soft and if you play any night games there good luck with the lights they are awful.

Bryce Harper just wore Franklin batting gloves in his first at bat. I thought he was with under armour. Can a player do that??

Bryce Harper just wore Franklin batting gloves in his first at bat. I thought he was with under armour. Can a player do that??

I don't think it's like that anymore. I think it's more liberal. I guess as long as he wears something UA he's ok. On another note, Louisville Slugger is banning other bat makers who issue Pink bats to their own players? Another reason why I will never swing a LS bat. LS boo on you.

I was referring to how blurry the gear was, I think the overall picture is pretty sweet! I play for the university of San Diego, we sign stuff saying we won't show the gear we get because it has to do with advertising and ncaa or something like that but I'm a senior now and the season will be done soon so I'll upload pics of everything I've received in my time here within the next few weeks if anybody is interested
awesome man...def. interested,would love to see it...i saw on the evoshield facebook page you guys got hooked up!..i want one of those wrist or elbow guards with the "sd" logo...they look so sick

View media item 407693View media item 407694View media item 407695

One of the things I didn't like about my Diamond Elite's was that the mesh really absorbed the red dirt, so I was cleaning them frequently. The mesh on these *looks* much stronger and will repel dirt better. Also, no more "sleeve" to put your foot in... the DE's were a nightmare to get on and off.

Don't like how the name and number on the tongue isn't stitched/embroidered, but not a huge issue.

One of the things I didn't like about my Diamond Elite's was that the mesh really absorbed the red dirt, so I was cleaning them frequently. The mesh on these *looks* much stronger and will repel dirt better. Also, no more "sleeve" to put your foot in... the DE's were a nightmare to get on and off.

Don't like how the name and number on the tongue isn't stitched/embroidered, but not a huge issue.
they look really good man!

View media item 407693View media item 407694View media item 407695

Those look real dopee! Thinking of doing my first nike id soon (red/volt)

How so y'all like the MSBL leagues y'all play in? How's the competition?

I'm interested in playing in the Houston MSBL league, mainly because I can't stand all the trashy people who play softball down here. SMH.

the boom bah cleats feel great... i got two pair... my navy pair ran a lil big... the chesapeake league is great good comp.. i played in the fairfax league and i didnt like it... they didnt use wood bats n the comp wasnt all that...what team u play for in DC?

thanks for clearing that up. I thought they would be much more strict with their signed players, as Harper is becoming the face of UA and is probably earning quite some money from them. 

still waiting on the pics of this years jackie robinson day swingmans. somebody said he ordered them, pics would be highly appreciated! I'm pondering to buy them, but I don't know how they'd look with gray pants!

@doogie24: nice id's they look great. so sad that nike removed maroon from the available colors...so I'll never be able to customize some in my teams colors.

@PeJay147: great pics

How so y'all like the MSBL leagues y'all play in? How's the competition?

I'm interested in playing in the Houston MSBL league, mainly because I can't stand all the trashy people who play softball down here. SMH.
when i was on the metro(dc subway) the other day i was talkin to someone who plays in the houston msbl and he said its great..he has been playing in it for like 20 years he said. you should do it man...i used to think softball was the only option i had no clue there was even adult baseball leagues around. you will have so much more fun playin hardball man.

the boom bah cleats feel great... i got two pair... my navy pair ran a lil big... the chesapeake league is great good comp.. i played in the fairfax league and i didnt like it... they didnt use wood bats n the comp wasnt all that...what team u play for in DC?
i play for the arlington indians in the 18+(its our first year)...what team do you play for out in maryland?...nice to see someone from the same area on here!

i used to think softball was the only option i had no clue there was even adult baseball leagues around. you will have so much more fun playin hardball man.

+1 for that... I stopped playing baseball at ****** (18) and spent 5 years playing softball... and although it's fun - it's not the same. You meet and play against a bunch of odd characters in softball as well, especially as you move up to play higher levels. Im sure some of you are familiar with the term "softball guy", which doesn't need much explanation.

Been having so much fun playing Senior baseball the past 2 years, we have started to expand our schedule and play outside of our league, getting exhibition games and in various tournaments. Also trying to do some fundraising to go to the MSBL Vegas tournament in March, I hear the Phoenix one is the best though.

Back
Top Bottom