***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I regret the comment I made earlier about the nike hurraches they look fire with that glossy color hope their on Id with that Type of color

Anyone know where I can find the nike air show 2 cleats in 9.5 in the black white and silver colorway and also the nike diamond elite pro 1 bgs in black and white or just white with the mesh

Man being in CF watching Cespedes hit those bombs was amazing at the HRD,I paid attention to the gear more than anything,love the new BGs not to crazy about the Huaraches,love the Swingmans

Those spe
Anybody know if those MVP batting gloves are for sale any where?

Those specific ones or a regular color way? Baseball Express has a simple white black color way kinda like Cano's with a chrome logo but that's about it

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+FVe6YZD14HVx.jpg

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+59xmT65Ecg-x.jpg

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+4BxMUrCYsMlx.jpg

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+DZSf1c-8XFYx.jpg

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+TL44PyaJeuxx.jpg

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+2PSyZJfidKAx.jpg

Chevrolet+Home+Run+Derby+NYC+mxRXHwewuALx.jpg

Cespedes using his regular MVP Elite ID's instead of matching. The BG's are funny with the diamond and Swoosh on the palms like the football ones, its not like baseball players will ever put their hands together like that. The All-Star cleats with the color-shifting Swoosh and lenticular-like plate are pretty awesome.

I think that since he was a late add on to the HR derby that Nike didn't get him a package. He usually wears GR Nike and an occasional ID. Regardless he killed Harper and I can tell he was so pissed to lose to cespedes

They are just the air max mvp's from this year in an A's colorway

I almost ID'd a pair of Nike cleats like that for this season.  Way sick.. Has anyone seen those All Star bg'z for sale yet?  Thinking they may be packaged together with the cleats like last year or no?  

I think that since he was a late add on to the HR derby that Nike didn't get him a package. He usually wears GR Nike and an occasional ID. Regardless he killed Harper and I can tell he was so pissed to lose to cespedes
Hmmm idk I always see him wear "Cutters" batting gloves.. It was weird seeing him without that turtleneck he always wears. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom