***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Since those are all showing the medial side, I cannot tell if they have the holograms or not, just like the XIII's cleats for the NFL guys.

Those turf-trainers! 
nthat.gif

I really wanted those BG's but $83 shipped for a pair is crazy when you could get 2 brand new pairs of older (and much better quality) diamond elites on eBay for that price. Maybe if they got on Eastbay where you could use a 20% off or something it would make sense but man that has crossed my price point on batting gloves by a good amount.

Last edited:
Fml $75 bux for the bg's! Crazy.

I really wanted those BG's but $83 shipped for a pair is crazy when you could get 2 brand new pairs of older (and much better quality) diamond elites on eBay for that price. Maybe if they got on Eastbay where you could use a 20% off or something it would make sense but man that has crossed my price point on batting gloves by a good amount.

my thoughts exactly fellas. Got real excited when I saw the link posted, and then I saw the price and immediately said no.

That sucks - I wanted these badly. Not for 80$ though.

Absolutely ridiculous price. The palms look like they would wear out after about 10 games. Sick but Nike is so greedy. Most expensive BG's I have ever seen. JB had some $60 ones but these take the cake.

Anyone have the style number for the mvp elites prince wore for last years derby (the gold ones)? I saw them on clearance at a local ***** about a month ago but I didn't pull the trigger fast enough.

And apparently 4 different pairs of BG's. Roberts has had heat since almost day one from Nike .

Back
Top Bottom