***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

as far as what lenses im wearing this season...a pair of franklin flip shades from modells i got with a gift card last year that are broken being held together by tape...YES im that cheap hahaha..im looking into getting a decent pair soon tho ha

Hey if it gets the job done by all means keep rocking them

Those two shades are classics and perfect in my opinion. Please posts pics if you can. I think everyone should post what they are wearing lenses wise this year.
Agreed plus we should post stuff we are rocking in general like past threads

I am determined to get to the bottom of why half the Tigers lineup are wearing Diamond Elite BP batting gloves

View media item 373912View media item 373913View media item 373914
Torii

View media item 373932View media item 373933
Looks like there is some sort of pattern on these. The other option on IDs possibly?

View media item 373941View media item 373943
21 mil per year... PE privileges revoked LOL

View media item 373946
Uggla

View media item 373964View media item 373966
Yoenis

View media item 373967
Moustakas & Gordon

View media item 373968View media item 373969View media item 373970
Who remembers when I said to keep an eye on this guy... I spy a custom cleats inc. job !

View media item 373956View media item 373957View media item 373958View media item 373959
wow at both these pairs of BGs on Young. Nike... make the N1 Fuse in colorways similar to this PLEASE !

View media item 373972View media item 373973View media item 373974View media item 373971

Last edited:
Those two shades are classics and perfect in my opinion. Please posts pics if you can. I think everyone should post what they are wearing lenses wise this year.

I definitely will, gotta download a lot of stuff from my camera onto my computer.

As far as the Tigers batting gloves, as someone said, they're probably cold weather gloves.

I have MLB.tv and watch a ton of games, so they all seem to blind together, but I've seen other players wearing them during cold games.

As far as the Tigers batting gloves, as someone said, they're probably cold weather gloves.

I have MLB.tv and watch a ton of games, so they all seem to blind together, but I've seen other players wearing them during cold games.

this was my thought initially, but I watch just about every Tigers game, and a few guys have had them on for every game, including on some nice days in Oakland and in Detroit. They aren't specifically a "cold weather" glove... Torii actually used to wear them alot in Anaheim in a red/black colorway. Could be the case, but still a bit curious about it.

Anyone know what all these players are wearing underneath their jerseys. I thought it was the 5 Tools undershirt but it looks to stretchy and shiny.

this was my thought initially, but I watch just about every Tigers game, and a few guys have had them on for every game, including on some nice days in Oakland and in Detroit. They aren't specifically a "cold weather" glove... Torii actually used to wear them alot in Anaheim in a red/black colorway. Could be the case, but still a bit curious about it.

I have seen others wearing them though. I'll keep my eyes open and print screen.

Yea they actually have had that hyperwarm at Ross recently I picked one up for like $20 it's super warm but the sleeves fit a little awkward so I'm gonna cut them to half sleeve length

Yeah my Nike Outlet had the hyperwarms guys were wearing a few years back in the playoffs for $30 but I didn't like the shiny look of them in person. I wonder if that's the one in question.

got the last of our team set of Rawlings CoolFlo helmets, they definitely fit pretty snug if worn true to size. You can basically get away with going up 2 hat sizes.

Again, jump on these while they are around, the much more expensive S100 is now in, and the remaining stock of the single ear CoolFlo seems to be selling out everywhere fast.

What are these?

Aaron+Harang+Detroit+Tigers+v+Seattle+Mariners+JGjtC4YU2qMx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom