***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Whoa. Love that Miggy glove! Has he been using it? 
I haven't seen it. I think Aso made it for him as a gift. Probably put up. On another note anybody seen what Scott Hairston is wearing lately?? I got just a glimpse of him the other night and thought he had on some custom cleats...Maybe Nike Free?? Could be wrong. Just can't seem to find anything.

Chez you %*($#&&&*$@%$*)@*$&)%$&) we must of been bidding against each other on that Twins shirt haha. All good at least somebody here got it.

Was it for the size XXL? My bad I only put one bid. I didn't think I would win though. Anyways, I am about to unload all my size XL and smaller Nike undershirts on the bay soon. I think I have over a 100 I am not using anymore.

One of the reasons why I do not use Nike sunglasses any more for not providing the same lenses for the general public to have.

View media item 384122
Is that Orange Flash? Outdoor? Speed tint from Nike? Idk and probably never will never know because it will not be offered to the public.

Next up my favorite the Nike Pursue
Of course this mirror tint will never see the light of day to the customer

View media item 384123

Nice pickup joebryan33. I think that's the same glove Cutch and Kemp rock. Chezzer first pic is the orange mirror, second pic is the mirror which I really do wish they would release. My bad, I gotta take the time out to post my pics of my shades, I am sure you will like my Pursues and Skylons. Got a couple more I know you would like too.

Nice pickup joebryan33. I think that's the same glove Cutch and Kemp rock. Chezzer first pic is the orange mirror, second pic is the mirror which I really do wish they would release. My bad, I gotta take the time out to post my pics of my shades, I am sure you will like my Pursues and Skylons. Got a couple more I know you would like too.

So the Orange Mirror is a custom for him? and I guess the Orange Flash wouldn't come close? I am talking to Marchon and they are looking into it. They have 3 more tint colors I can get one of them being the Orange Flash but not mirror. Another one she mentioned was a yellowish green tint I forgot the name of the tint though.
SHOW THOSE PURSUE'S AND SKYLONS PLEASE lol.
Btw had to return the UA shades. They kept squeezing my temples to the point of causing some headaches.

Well I have a pair of Skylons and a pair of Flywheel 3PC.M (a casual glass) with that orange color, technically called orange multi-layer. So it's not a custom, just that Nike hasn't offered that particular color to the public since the mid-2000's. "With flash" is just the term for a lense that has that a nice, solid mirror look to it, hence the .M. The glasses with the designation .R was for reflective which had a slight mirror tint, but not as deep. Orange Blaze is Nike's lense that has 60% VLT, which is the lense you use on cloudy days which brightens up your surroundings. The yellowish-green tint is either olive with bronze flash or Max Outdoor tint, which I have on a pair of Skylon Aces. It brightens up your view in contrasting light and shadow. Haha I promise to get on that, its just a chore since I have a lot and they are all in their cases. Oh that sucks because they looked pretty nice.

Well I have a pair of Skylons and a pair of Flywheel 3PC.M (a casual glass) with that orange color, technically called orange multi-layer. So it's not a custom, just that Nike hasn't offered that particular color to the public since the mid-2000's. "With flash" is just the term for a lense that has that a nice, solid mirror look to it, hence the .M. The glasses with the designation .R was for reflective which had a slight mirror tint, but not as deep. Orange Blaze is Nike's lense that has 60% VLT, which is the lense you use on cloudy days which brightens up your surroundings. The yellowish-green tint is either olive with bronze flash or Max Outdoor tint, which I have on a pair of Skylon Aces. It brightens up your view in contrasting light and shadow. Haha I promise to get on that, its just a chore since I have a lot and they are all in their cases. Oh that sucks because they looked pretty nice.

Are these the same as the orange mirror?

View media item 384206

POX SHIRTS!!!

im so happy my boy got me one from the Indians clubhouse a while back. also those Nike outfield gloves look sick but idk if i could do 12.5 ive always used a rawlings trapeze and the 12.75 seems perfect

Those are the regular mirror lense, like the same ones as the second pic of A-Rod that you posted

Yeah he also had some X-1 Mirror lenses made for him as well. Ay marone how NIke doesn't offer more tints. There would be tons of people buying up this stuff if it was available. Like I said previously, there should be a Nike ID for lenses.

Yeah he also had some X-1 Mirror lenses made for him as well. Ay marone how NIke doesn't offer more tints. There would be tons of people buying up this stuff if it was available. Like I said previously, there should be a Nike ID for lenses.

I would be all over a Nike ID program for shades, I remember when Nike released like 10 school edition glasses, like Ohio State, Oregon, Texas, etc. I was so mad they didn't release a Florida State version. Would have made me a pair of maroon shades and a gold Swoosh with orange multi layer lenses. Cargo's chrome Huaraches are just insane and the paint splatter on the midsole looks great too

I would be all over a Nike ID program for shades, I remember when Nike released like 10 school edition glasses, like Ohio State, Oregon, Texas, etc. I was so mad they didn't release a Florida State version. Would have made me a pair of maroon shades and a gold Swoosh with orange multi layer lenses. Cargo's chrome Huaraches are just insane and the paint splatter on the midsole looks great too

You figure they would be smart and at least do a test pilot of certain popular shades for baseball and ID them for the pros, the college ranks and us amateurs. They would sell big time and finally offer any tint you would like.

Kinda funny how Franklin did "volt" in the 90s long before it became popular.

The best part about Robby Alomar's retirement bobblehead a few seasons ago was the fact that he had the blue and neon green franklin BGs on.

Edit: looks like the ones im referring to were made by Cooper. Still feel like Franklin released their "classic" model with neon green, no?

no fear :lol:
View media item 385608
View media item 385609

Last edited:
Kinda funny how Franklin did "volt" in the 90s long before it became popular.

The best part about Robby Alomar's retirement bobblehead a few seasons ago was the fact that he had the blue and neon green franklin BGs on.

Edit: looks like the ones im referring to were made by Cooper. Still feel like Franklin released their "classic" model with neon green, no?

no fear
laugh.gif
Mizuno actually started with the volt and neon stuff before anyone else.  I remember hot pink techfire batting gloves for men being big in softball leagues back in 1991.  Mizuno started with Ricky Henderson the neon stuff, and then started putting volt on black batting gloves between the fingers.  Id do anything to find some old vintage mizuno early 90's stuff.  its near impossible to come by.  Anyone remember the early techfire fielding gloves?

i dunno about his elbow guard but he had some marucci bgs that were metalic and blue. looked a little like the tulo nikes metallic and purple

Why would they release new cleats now? Would have loved to got those new Huaraches. Might try to cop for the summer.

Look like football cleats to me for some reason. Also if you wear low pants they just look like all black cleats I wish designers would take that into consideration more now that they make longer baggy pants.

Back
Top Bottom