***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Money to blow yeah maybe so but I got all of it on steep discount so its not that really of a big deal and well its my money and I'll damn do with it what I want :D ^, haha what do you consider cheap my man? :tongue: And nikesourceseller, glad I am not the only one obsessed with Nike shades.

Just noticed Haprer was wearing camo evoshield elbow guard as he was walking into dugout after getting tossed

Does anyone know where I can buy the Nike Vapor Elites for a bit cheaper then 120? I'm thinking bout 80-100 or if anyone has a swoosh account? I'm also not sure about if I should get metal or mcs. My high school coach as of right now doesn't let us wear white cleats but he might let us so I'm not sure. My summer coach will allow it or if you guys have any suggestions for summer cleats. Suggest some for me please. I've only worn nike's. here's a photo of my summer ball uni's we've got the new Rawlings pants material and out names are on our back. Thanks guys
View media item 397741

hey guys...i am going to be playing first base for the forseeable future and dont have a 1b mitt right now...been using my outfield glove to play 1b...im not tryin to spend alot of money im looking at the 69-79$ range. i have used rawlings FOREVER its the only glove brand i have ever owned...ive been looking at the gold glove gamer as of right now..im willing to try other brands. any help or suggestions would be awesome..thanks guys

shades i use, from left to right:

Oakley Radar Jet black, white O, black ear socks w/ black iridium path livestrong. ( i have red, blue, black, white, n yellow ear socks) 

Oakley Radar Metallic Blue, maize O ( one of the O got knocked out during a play at the plate, i play catcher) w/ fire iridium range.

extra lenes : ice iridium pitch.

Oakley M frame Metallic blue with yellow splatter, chrome 0, blue ear socks w/ jade iridium hybrid

extra lenses: black iridium sweep, n black iridium polarized hybrid

those are Hijinx limited edition pearl white w/ smoke iridium and white camo O if anyone is wondering. 

I use All Star 7 system catchers gear custom color Navy and Yellow Gold. If there are any catchers out there, can you guys post pics of your gear? just wanna see what yall rockin. thanks!

hey guys...i am going to be playing first base for the forseeable future and dont have a 1b mitt right now...been using my outfield glove to play 1b...im not tryin to spend alot of money im looking at the 69-79$ range. i have used rawlings FOREVER its the only glove brand i have ever owned...ive been looking at the gold glove gamer as of right now..im willing to try other brands. any help or suggestions would be awesome..thanks guys

That's the best glove available in that price range. View media item 355260
I've been using that one for a few years you can find it on eBay for around $70. Breaks in quickly and it's a nice glove. Only downside is it gets pretty flimsy after about 3 years.

That's the best glove available in that price range.

I've been using that one for a few years you can find it on eBay for around $70. Breaks in quickly and it's a nice glove. Only downside is it gets pretty flimsy after about 3 years.
thanks man...im pretty sure im going to go with the gold glove gamer then

That's the best glove available in that price range.

i take it thats a pic of the gamer??where did you get the custom work on it done?

View media item 398938

May already know the answer to this, but figured I would throw it out there and see if you guys had any tips/hints.

Any good ways to get my helmet looking like this... other than repeated application of pine tar and dirt?

I have the rag, stick, and liquid pine tar. Ready to get it looking nice and scummy.

Last edited:
I've had the most success with the liquid version and then using dirt to kind of make it hold on the helmet. If you want it really good you'll have to do it a few times. View media item 399166
That's what mine looked like after just doing it the first time on a new helmet. I just put more on it before games in spots where it's not covered now to fill in it. The flash makes it look like there is a lot less on it than really is on the helmet.

Last edited:
I have found it really depends on the type of pine tar used.  i just switched over to mullers and it is by far the stickiest and longest lasting.  also leaves a nice looking residue on my bats and helmet.  i was using the easton stuff before and it wouldnt stick well and always came off.  also try throwing a small amount of  dust/dirt in there and reapplying.  make sure you apply the night before as most tar takes time to get sticky,  especially here in cali where most games i play are in 70 plus degree temps.  

View media item 397772
shades i use, from left to right:
Oakley Radar Jet black, white O, black ear socks w/ black iridium path livestrong. ( i have red, blue, black, white, n yellow ear socks) 
Oakley Radar Metallic Blue, maize O ( one of the O got knocked out during a play at the plate, i play catcher) w/ fire iridium range.
extra lenes : ice iridium pitch.
Oakley M frame Metallic blue with yellow splatter, chrome 0, blue ear socks w/ jade iridium hybrid
extra lenses: black iridium sweep, n black iridium polarized hybrid
those are Hijinx limited edition pearl white w/ smoke iridium and white camo O if anyone is wondering. 

Good stuff, I forgot to post my Oakleys after posting my Nikes lol. I wish I could rock the M-Frame but I have a lil face ha. And $3000 for those BG's?? Insane, and he will never get that much ever

Back
Top Bottom