***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I came across these molded nike vapor's on ebay and when i looked closely at the images i noticed that these aren't the usual general release "Vapor strikes". These are some unreleased colorways. And if u look closely at the soles ,and the plate that holds the cleats, its different from the regular ones. Also there is a different type of construction on the toe of these (So It likely wont split/ open up like the general releases do after a season) I"m guessing its the pro model.

vs.
First glance they look like soccer cleats. But I guess that suiting since a lot of nike's shoes in many sports are starting to resemble the soccer shoe. Not bad, but not for me

I came across these molded nike vapor's on ebay and when i looked closely at the images i noticed that these aren't the usual general release "Vapor strikes". These are some unreleased colorways. And if u look closely at the soles ,and the plate that holds the cleats, its different from the regular ones. Also there is a different type of construction on the toe of these (So It likely wont split/ open up like the general releases do after a season) I"m guessing its the pro model.

vs.
I saws these on ebay too.  I just think they are the Japanese version of the vapor strikes.  If you look on the Japan sites like http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gripsports/10014679/ you can find them.

Yes, many Pros wear MCS, generally only IFs and never pitchers (when pitching) but we've got several examples of guys like Tulo, Cano, AJ Pierzinski among others, game used PEs with MCS outsoles.  

And the catalog pic of the 12s shows the legit (Pro Level) MCS outsole not the rubber takedown/kids version.
Lol. Thanks

^^^^^those are nice. Not retail for sure. Saw those on eBay but passed cus there size M

guys i need your expert help...does anyone know where to get a base running sliding guard for your wrist..ive seen alot of players using them. i know the evo's arent out yet,but does anyone know a good alternative? thanks guys

That's what I thought at first but the shade of grey is darker, the wristband on the gloves from eBay is black not white and the tab at the middle of the wristband directly below the palm where sometimes numbers are logos are places is left blank on the gloves from eBay but the eastbay gloves have the nike diamond elite logo. Furthermore the swoosh on retail diamond elites is a hard rubber one that is stitched into place whereas the gloves on eBay have a latexy swoosh that is adhesiveky
Attached.

Back
Top Bottom