***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I messaged the seller and he said he "works in a store and has access to them
Before" so they may be pre releases from last year or for this next year.

Air Jordan 9 football cleats that Jordan players wore for the 2012 season, Wouldn't make a bad baseball cleat with some baseball MCS on them.

Last follow on my gloves, when I asked the seller if they were pre release he said "no, normally they send it only sports players"

Air Jordan 9 football cleats that Jordan players wore for the 2012 season, Wouldn't make a bad baseball cleat with some baseball MCS on them.
I think back in 2005-06 they did this.  I remember seeing them in Sports Authority.

i saw the posts about the jordan 9's so i figured i would post this...i still got mine ha,a little beat up,but i still got them.

Where can I find some baseball pants that the pros wear for wearing your socks high. They have short pants cant find any grey with red pipe.

Where can I find some baseball pants that the pros wear for wearing your socks high. They have short pants cant find any grey with red pipe.

Just came back from Hilo and Maui HI after playing two 3 game sets against the two pro teams, Hawaii Stars and Maui Na Koa Ikaika.  It was by far the best baseball experience I ever had and wanted to share some of the pics with you guys.  The Maui team had the sweetest uni's of the two.  Still need to upload the Hilo pics.  I picked up some of the Maui gear from the pro shop at the stadium i will post eventually. Enjoy!  

this is the knuckleball princess Eri Yoshida.. the only woman in the world playing pro ball.  

this guys glove is beautiful.  couldnt tell what it was from the plate or dugout though.  

our coach getting run from the game.. 

Last edited:
Haha at your coach getting rung. What was the argument? Donaldson IDs are definitely nice

Lincecum wearing some nice all white nike bg's tonight! Can't figure out what they are.

Haha at your coach getting rung. What was the argument? Donaldson IDs are definitely nice
well.. i was in center at the time so i didnt hear exactly what he said to the ump. he came out to argue that during a hit and run the ball struck the baserunner sniping him on his way to second.  i didnt see the ball close to the runner during the play, so i think there was some other pent up steam being let off regarding other calls during the game.  also, i guess its not cool to touch cap bills with the umpire during an argument because thats the reasoning the umpire gave our second baseman for tossing him.  classic pic lol.  

^, great stuff. Yeah I would have rung em too, lol. I am a high school umpire. That first pic is amazing of the sky. What colors of gloves and cleats do you think Nike is gonna do this year for the All-Stars guys?? Oh and anyone have a clue why Nike didn't show up at the CWS this year? First time in a long time that they weren't there. Not a ton of Nike schools made it, I think LSU, OSU, and UNC were the only ones, but still, that's odd.

Pretty sweet shirt J.P. Arencibia had on on Intentional Talk last week. Can't tell what's on the bottom of the collar. Anyone Know?

He's also been rockin some clean PE or IDs on his feet from nike. For the longest he rocked some GR Nikes this season.

quote name="2low" url="/t/519682/mlb-feet-and-equipment-2013-new-thread/1860#post_18197722"]Lincecum wearing some nice all white nike bg's tonight! Can't figure out what they are.[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom