***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Hey guys I'm new to this, but i've constantly checked this thread out! But anyways, I thought it was kind of interesting that Bryce Harper has been wearing Ian Desmonds BG's These past few games, I couldn't find any pics. But yeah seemed a bit weird!

Anyways I started a new thread on accident. Can't wait to get a pair of these Nike MVP Elite's in October.
27ed0584_GloveSideNikeMVPElite.jpeg
9eee41af_NikeMVPEliteProBGHand.jpeg

Anyways I started a new thread on accident. Can't wait to get a pair of these Nike MVP Elite's in October.

[ATTACHMENT=3867] (127k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3866] (35k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I guess .. doesnt serve the same purpose for baseball as it does football. You gonna throw up both hands every hit u get so people can see it makes a home plate? Maybe itd be different if it were team related or something

To each his own though

Anyone here ever used an Akadema outfield glove? Looking to buy a new glove, and I'm sure I'm going to stick with Rawlings, but was just curious about Akadema. Haven't (don't) hear much about them.
I had one for 2 years in college. We were sponsored by them. It was the ADB-138 12.75 outfielders. Was really nice. Depends on which u get cuz some akadema models are trash like other brands have their crappy ones. The one i had was the pro model not bad price for retail either ive seen. I didnt pay but if i needed to i wouldnt mind the price. Id recommend their pro models though.

Only other brand ive used is rawlings - heart of the hide & pro preferred
Finally found the pics of my glove

Honestly I felt this glove was on par with my Pro Preferred trapeze that I had previous. Leather was really nice, didnt need any treatment to break it in other than playing catch and wrapping a couple baseballs or a softball in it overnight for about a week. 

What model is this?  Not sure if you have seen on Marucci's website but they are selling a 3 pack of bats for $200.  Was thinking about getting a set as I have the JB19 and AP5 models and love them.  The smoke color is sick.. just wondering if you were able to order a specific model. 
New pick up

It came in a 3 pack. I asked why no model number and they said its based off the AP5. I compared it and its just a little lighter. The AP5 I have is 33/30.8 (smoke color) and the other one was 33/31

What model is this?  Not sure if you have seen on Marucci's website but they are selling a 3 pack of bats for $200.  Was thinking about getting a set as I have the JB19 and AP5 models and love them.  The smoke color is sick.. just wondering if you were able to order a specific model. 

Those Hollidays PE's are sick, but why are those at a golf raffle of all things??? AJ always has sick BG's.

The Nike diamond elites that were g

[ATTACHMENT=3867] (127k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3866] (35k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I guess .. doesnt serve the same purpose for baseball as it does football. You gonna throw up both hands every hit u get so people can see it makes a home plate? Maybe itd be different if it were team related or something

To each his own though

The Nike diamond elites from the asg in Anaheim were so dope. Had the "BOOM" in that earthquake font across the palms when you put them together. Elvis Andrus was the only guy I saw wear them in game tho

cant wait till the home run derby/all star game to see the nike batting gloves and cleats for next year... best part

Does anyone know where I can buy a new web for my Wilson a2000?

I love my glove I just wish I could make it more customizable, with out paying $350

Back
Top Bottom