***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Helton was wearing a purple camo nike undershirt w the logo on the collar during his interview after his 2500th hit yesterday.

Its not a nike shirt.  He sewed on the swoosh so he can wear it under his uniform.  Cargo, Tulo, and Arenado do the same.

i wonder what for ?? you would think it'll be illegal haha

illegal why hes not a pitcher lol. Its used for exactly what a pitcher would use it for though, grip. Think about how much you sweat while you play. While picking up dirt helps but if you mix the dirt with the pine tar then you will have dry fingertips.

i wonder what for ?? you would think it'll be illegal haha

illegal why hes not a pitcher lol. Its used for exactly what a pitcher would use it for though, grip. Think about how much you sweat while you play. While picking up dirt helps but if you mix the dirt with the pine tar then you will have dry fingertips.
If hes applying pine tar to the ball in any way that would still be illegal

If hes applying pine tar to the ball in any way that would still be illegal
To my knowledge that rule doesnt apply the same as if it were a pitcher. And it wouldnt be applying directly to the ball as he wouldnt be in contact with the ball unless it was hit to him more than likely. Its not used for deception. I get what you mean though

it could help the pitcher on an out when they throw the ball around... the third baseman is always the last one to touch the ball before the pitcher gets it back so he could put pine tar on it

Oh well it must not be wrong or they would have stopped it. And if it is with that pic hes bound to be caught

Back
Top Bottom