***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

How do people get there bats to look to cool with the pine tar. I heard it was horse pine tar is what the pros use? Any ideas?

We used tyrus liquid line tar, load up a rag and slather it on the bat, then get a rosin bag and shake it over the pine tar, the rosin dust mixes with the tar and gives it that dark textured look but it also takes away a lot of the stickiness

so like this. 
url.jpg

Could you put of list of what i exactly need. like i was looking on tyrus.com and i didn't know which one. and what stick and what rosen

A friend recently gave me an elbow sleeve that you can cut to make it fit you. He said you get them from training rooms. Does anyone know what their called?

If you're talking about the Nike Pox shirt and not the  Mccutchens SHA|DO glove, the Nike Pox shirts are the ones with the dot patterns on the sleeves...

My team is getting a whole new set of uniforms. We got a new AD, and he changed the colors and they're voting on a new mascot soon. We're getting 3/4 tops, white pants and gray pants, probably both with piping. Our colors are red and blue exactly like the Texas Rangers, but red is most likely going to be the predominant color unlike Texas who uses mainly blue. If any of you have suggestions (including hats) on what would look best throw your ideas at me. Obviously for tops we could do white, blue, red, and grey, but we might only get three tops, so we're trying to figure out what we want in order.

Back
Top Bottom