***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

i met chaz frank that played at unc today, dude had the sweetest nike glove, no pics though 
mad.gif

Saw many jordan 12 metals at DSG in West Covina I saw a 9,10,10.5,12. At least two pairs if each size.

Picked these up today. Griffey game issued (not sure if that is true or not) but they come with a COA. Anyway, I won 2 wristbands and I just want one to wear b/c it's my #24 and team colors so if anyone is interested in the 2nd one and the COA that is a Griff fan PM me.

View media item 700182

I was really disappointed last year with the low amount of color schemes for the mvp elite 3/4 and the weid texture option, but 

I got a good feeling about this year's huaraches because of the many pictures of Andrew Mc"clutch"en, Car Go, Tulo, etc. rocking the speckles

Thanks chez. And no retail market? They'd make a fortune.

Funny how we know what the people want but still they refuse to even of think of doing something for the regular person. C'mon majestic short sleeves for summer days. You can't wear l/s during summer. Smh.

Does anybody here have a nike sha | do glove? I was just wondering if its really worth the price tag and will last?

Does anybody here have a nike sha | do glove? I was just wondering if its really worth the price tag and will last?
I've got the tan 11.75 single post. Super light, sturdy padding in the thumb and pinky and the liner is crazy soft and forms well to your hand. Compared to my A2K 1787 its a lot lighter, has better lace and is less thick which can be good or bad depending on preference. Also can't beat having the nike logo on the wrist. $400 is steep but if you can get it for less I'd do it.

Last edited:
I've got the tan 11.75 single post. Super light, sturdy padding in the thumb and pinky and the liner is crazy soft and forms well to your hand. Compared to my A2K 1787 its a lot lighter, has better lace and is less thick which can be good or bad depending on preference. Also can't beat having the nike logo on the wrist. $400 is steep but if you can get it for less I'd do it.
[/quote]
Thanks for the insight man I'm contemplating about picking one up

I've got the 12.5 in black with the trap web. Like Logan said super light crazy high quality materials the kip leather is soft but firm yet maintains it's stiffness. Also the material on the inside of the glove really can't be described. Try and find one for less than nike retails but still probably one of the best gloves you can own even out if all the superb japanese gloves.

Seen @ a Seattle area (Woodinville) TJ Maxx last night..... The UW gloves were only $12!!! Only one siize, XL

Back
Top Bottom