***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

woah, was that A Rod sleeve sold at retail or is it a PE?

JackAttack, the Griffey 500HR BGs definitely run a bit small, mine have held up over the years nicely though.
I'm pretty sure it's just a PE because it's the old compression sleeve before the pro combat ones

Here is the gear heading into the season. Hoping to order some new ID's soon. Anyone have feedback on how theirs turned out?

anybody else see this tweet by @mlb with McCutchen wearing an adidas arm sleeve?
pretty sure thats the adidas recovery sleeve to help your arm if youre sore... i doubt he'd leave nike and IMO he gets laced with the best nike stuff i know someone said adam jones a while ago

View media item 819795View media item 819796View media item 819797View media item 819798View media item 819799View media item 819800View media item 819801View media item 819802

the cleats arent anything special, pretty sure those are all retail, though they did have a cool orange/navy miggy cabrera (i would assume) new balance model.

tons of WBC and Dominican League stuff. my boy copped that Licey league championship tee. I got a Licey hat (will post pics of that and the BGs i got)

as you can see there are a ton of BGs. most of them are general release but the selection is huge...better than ive seen in any other brick and mortar store. notable BGs would be the red/volt and royal/volt nike BGs i guess. Im kind of off nike batting gloves tho honestly. the quality and design has continued to go downhill while the price stays the same or goes up. if franklin ever put out the original neo classics and the carbon fibre IIs ever again i would have zero reason to buy nike with the exception of cool PE ones for my collection.

staying with batting gloves you can see there is a section of TPX/Louisville Slugger ones. these are pro models and the quality insane. i doubt its the upper tier that the major league guys get but theyre still fire. lotta team PE colorways if you look closely (cubs, cards, pirates, reds, etc). bought a pair of the all red ones and theyre amazing. started using them this week and theyre easily a top 3 glove ive used comfort/grip wise. we'll see how they hold up.

Oh they also had a TON of fielding gloves. really cool color combos and ones with different latin american flags stitched on them and stuff (like you can make when you get a rawlings custom glove). didnt take any pictures of those tho cause im dumb and was distracted

Oh they also had a TON of fielding gloves. really cool color combos and ones with different latin american flags stitched on them and stuff (like you can make when you get a rawlings custom glove). didnt take any pictures of those tho cause im dumb and was distracted

Aww man no pics? Btw how was the food?

nice pics man. i want to get up there soon. im a huge new era cap collector,that hat is AWESOME. very,very nice pick up man

I'm not a big fan of Mizuno, but I might just have to cop one of these...

http://www.peligrosportsnyc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=88_96&product_id=152

I have one in red,nothing special it's really bulky and kind of annoying,better off spending more on an evoshield

theyre not as good as the old nike ones and even those are really bulky. i wanted to rock one one season cause they just look sooo cool but i went back to powerflex tape after a couple games.

Wearing #25 this year so if anyone comes across a #25 wristband (dont care if its nike/tpx/whoever) let me know. appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom