***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

any idea what these look like? 

btw.. anyone looking for the oregon 360 diamonds should check out eastbay.. 15% off and they are on clearance for $139.  Some decent sizes left. 

I also saw them at my local Nike Outlet about 2 weeks ago for $79.99...people can look there also.

Indians 1B coach Sandy Alomar has on a turtleneck with a swoosh on one side and logo on the other, ala the NFL hyperwarms. Anyone seen the MLB versions for sale (any team)?

Already hating this replay system.

I always see them on the official team's site but never on NDC which is odd to say the least.

anyone have any suggestions on how to paint metal and have it actually stay? i want to completely black out my cleats, including the metal spikes and hard plastic spike plate on the bottom but i'm not sure how to keep it from chipping off or fading off.

9ba897a5686d1fdbb3f31643a384940e

Those Cano BG's are so sweet. NickChadmon5, I have no clue what those are; they look kinda like the Show Elite 2 though.

Wow with those Cuddy cleats, Tulo PE's, and CarGo on and off the field gear it is official, my Rockies have the best gear in baseball. :smokin:x

View media item 898653
Manny Machado is the new member to Team Jordan!!!!!
[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]
I originally caught the first glimpse of him with Nike but JB now!? Crazy!

damn thats crazy^ cant wait to see these on the field and his future cleats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom