***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Thx guys..will check them out..repped

The leather on a Mizuno MVP will be a bit soft, and therefore not last very long.

See if you can find something that started with a higher price point and is on clearance or last years model.

I use these for my softball league, and they work great! They're the huarache keystones.

View media item 983683

I also have a bunch of id's and some of the new swingman's that I use every now and then as well to change things up a bit.

Has anyone got a molded pair of custom cleats made for slow pitch? I've been thinking about it cause long tournies in regular cleats just kill my feet.

Has anyone got a molded pair of custom cleats made for slow pitch? I've been thinking about it cause long tournies in regular cleats just kill my feet.
Lots of guys get IDs done up but that's a ton of dough..... I have a pair of 2K4s, a pair of Max MVPs and a pair of 5 Tools that  match my teams unis but I can't wear them for a full tourney. In the summer, when the ground gets baked hard even the MCS kill my feet..............
Are turfs ok for minimal play?
I wear turfs almost exclusively now, MVP Pre-Games are the ****.  I used to be a big Destroyer guy but turfs are good enough.

I can't do it either. Zero traction whatsoever. I've worn my Lunar Trainer 1s and Lunar Eclipse 2s, maybe see if my Lunar FK 1s work. I'm a pitcher too if that matters to anyone taking anything from this post. They keep me light on my feet while I play 3rd too. But still wear my zoom clippers from back in '05 maybe, refuse to trash them. 

What do you guys think..last minute deals..swingman remix 2 low for $25 or huarache 2k4 low for $50. I hear about the comfort of the 2k4s but also same for the swingmans but always wanted them and hard to pass up for that price..

What do you guys think..last minute deals..swingman remix 2 low for $25 or huarache 2k4 low for $50. I hear about the comfort of the 2k4s but also same for the swingmans but always wanted them and hard to pass up for that price..

Get the swingmans. Cant beat $25 and 2k4s are all over ebay at $50 so u can always come back for those

I should have bought those swingmans last night when i was debating. They dnt have grey in my size no more :smh:

Sup bros,I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this or not but do any of you guys have any Mitchell and ness bp jerseys? I want to order the black bo Jackson one but I'm curious as to how they fit. Are they cut big? I usually wear a xl in t shirts. Any info would be appreciated

Sup bros,I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this or not but do any of you guys have any Mitchell and ness bp jerseys? I want to order the black bo Jackson one but I'm curious as to how they fit. Are they cut big? I usually wear a xl in t shirts. Any info would be appreciated
Try the Jersey thread in showcase, maybe those guys could help.

Honestly, I think the jerseys have a weird cut. I have the Royals Bo BP jersey. I'm Large t shirt, but I bought the XL just to make sure it would fit because I had read in another thread that the length was short. The chest fits fine, the sleeves are a little loose, but the loosest fit was in the body. The length of the jersey is really short. I'm glad I sized up just for the length.

I'm not sure how you like your jerseys to fit, but for me, I like a little bit of room. I don't think it would have fit well had I gone TTS and bought the Large.      

Back
Top Bottom