***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Gearing up for the season.  Painted the nike swoosh to match our team colors. Its actually a brighter green but the pic made it look closer to a pea. 

View media item 999252
Juan Uribe's Snakeskin glove I got from Uni-Watch.com it is interestingly weird and if I'm not mistaken is that the same company Jose Altuve was wearing a few years back that no one could figure out?

Yes angelus paint I'm using it on some cleats I'm working on. Also use accetone to clear before you paint and use an adhesion promoter like pro base to make the paint stick it the leather is shinny (patten) leather. 

What the hell was up with Jonathan Villar's Volt MVP Pro BG's tonight in the Civil Rights Game? Idk whether to say they were beautiful or hideous? Very odd couldn't get a good pic

From the MLB Fan Cave.

Bo_GG3lIMAEas4-.jpg:large

I had a couple pairs of UT issued batting gloves and they came in a clear bag just like that with the same sticker tag, so those look legit.

Burlington Coat Factory had swingman fielding gloves, one pair of white and blue Jordan BG $20, and a single blue and grey swingman BG (that someone obviously tried to steal lol)

Picked up this baby for $200 on eBay Brand new. Ill post pics once i get it. Super excited though!

Back
Top Bottom