***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Hey man,

I play baseball in the Netherlands and these wrist protectors are nowhere to get. I catch and would love to get a hold of a pair. Please e-mail, we'll try to figure it out. You won't have to ship to the Netherlands since I have buddies in the USA that are willing to send me the package.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Levine 

ey guys! new to the thread but, decided to dust my bat and cleats off and get back into baseball for my local independent league this year. Loving this thread so far

Hey man,

I play baseball in the Netherlands and these wrist protectors are nowhere to get. I catch and would love to get a hold of a pair. Please e-mail, we'll try to figure it out. You won't have to ship to the Netherlands since I have buddies in the USA that are willing to send me the package.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Levine 
Are you trying to protect both wrist? If only the catching hand, all-star is coming out with a wrist guard, check out their instagram.

Anyone form here scooped up those volt/red batting gloves from the 2014 all-star weekend, slept and forgot to bid. 
tired.gif

Those are some sportswear Shox shoes in which they took the Shox cushioning platform of the original Shox TL running shoe and slapped an iridescent upper on them, added Flywire, and said here, buy these for $200. Chezzer, don't tell me you bought em for retail!!

Lol no thank goodness. i got them below way below retail. I can get the Pregames as well but I don't know how they run size wise. Are they narrow cause lately Nike has been making some narrow stuff. I always have to go a half inch bigger. Also, I can't decide red with black and grey or black with volt?

^, Pregames are definitely Lunar Tr1 narrow. I would personally go with black with volt.

Back
Top Bottom