***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

^^ I've had similar product before.

Had some Jordan batting gloves. Both sheep skin which provides a really comfortable feel.

Jordan's were a little thinner which I think I may have preferred a little more.. Thicker strap on these I absolutely love though. Feels really sturdy and doesn't shift.

Only problem I see I'm gonna have with both is ventilation. I like to wear one on my left hand under my glove when fielding. Gets really sweaty.... And also due to it being a little thicker it's not as comfortable under the fielding glove so I may be going barehanded this season.

How are the gloves? Actually a good product or are they relying on them looking cool?

And does anyone wear nike elite socks for playing? They're cheaper than the Nike baseball socks and you can wear em casually too. I do have a few pairs of regular baseball socks for when we wear our pants high but that's rare. And if so where do you buy them?
The BG's are really good comfortable good grip and obviously stylish, I use the Nike Elite socks to play and I love em they're very comfortable because of the padding on the bottom kinda takes the wear and tear off a little

I have used the normal crew versions but the over the calf ones are for better because the go all the way up your leg

^^ XIIIs have been done before... And will def. be one of the retros to come back at this point.

Basically looking at 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13. Models with most Colorways will be 3, 6, 12

Of course like with anything... It can change.

6 is on deck as of now though.
awesome news. i used to ccollect jordans(since sold them all off)and the 7's and 13's were my favorite ones. really hope those come out soon. would love to also see cleated versions of the 4's,10's,14's and 18's those were some of the other ones i really liked when i had them.

Any one know where I can get some navy free trainer 5.0 in a size 13? Eastbay, footlocker, etc.. Only have a size 18. I already have the pure platinums and I'm just looking for some pregame/ workout shoes that match our team colors.

Last edited:
Hey guys slightly off-topic (feel free to PM me responses) but I got my first high school varsity job and I'm looking to order bats for my team....problem is I haven't used metal bats for like 10 years so I have no idea what I'm looking for really. I have like a $600 budget for 3 new bats. Anyone have suggestions? Figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys slightly off-topic (feel free to PM me responses) but I got my first high school varsity job and I'm looking to order bats for my team....problem is I haven't used metal bats for like 10 years so I have no idea what I'm looking for really. I have like a $600 budget for 3 new bats. Anyone have suggestions? Figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks in advance.

That won't get you much. Some of the new Easton bats have $400 price tags. Disgusting lol

Yeah those are nice wristbands. Somewhat rare in the sense that u can't buy them. Black and orange isn't a popular color in my area at least regarding teams. Nice pickup thiugh

rip it bats are sick... their first BBCOR bats had a little end cap problem.. i bought the first rip it prototype bat and it was by far the best BBCOR ive used or seen anybody else use but the end cap pop off after 3 months... this year im using the 2013 prototype air and they claim to have fixed the problem but ive only used it a few times in BP... its swung pretty good so far so i would look into those theyre 180$ on just bats... would recommend getting at least one at that price

I would try looking for clearance bats, like last years models that are now cheap.  Usually the technology doesnt change year over year by much.  Eastbay has some good deals right now..

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-clearance+baseball+bats w/ 20% discount on order over $100

Baseball Express - http://www.baseballexpress.com/cata...1101800&parentCatId=537&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_537|0

Good luck on your season! 

View media item 748137 Hey guys came across this Nike elbow guard at my local mom and pop sporting goods , if anyone is looking for this item shoot me a pm. I'll post a pic of the shin guard they had there as well that I purchased.

Back
Top Bottom