***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

^^^ I think it's the colors that makes it look more angular/sharp. These are the entry level joints with the molded RUBBER outsole.

Pretty sick colorways tho. and it appears that they'll have full length midsoles finally.

Think if you go a few pages back they have the name brand of the sleeve, think it's Beacon or something like that

Last edited:
Would recommend the brecon sleeve x100. I've had some persistent UCL(lucky no surgery) and tendinitis issues and it's helped alleviate the pain a lot in my recovery.

Just got the shipping notification for my Jordan 12 MCSs. Wouldnt have even known they were available if it werent for the thread. :smokin

Jordan 12 MCS - FSR 6.5-10.5 on DSG right now.

Finally got my 10.5 for $53 shipped (with a gift card)!

are the Jordan 12 MCS true to size? if im a size 10 shoe size would i go with a size 10 or better off with a 10.5-11?

are the Jordan 12 MCS true to size? if im a size 10 shoe size would i go with a size 10 or better off with a 10.5-11?

In my experience with the 12s as a shoe, they run slightly more snug than most Jordan's. I would say to check in the other forums on how others have made this determination. Everyone's foot is different so there isn't a straight answer out there. I would safely assume that if you have a pair of the 12s in a shoe, that's how it would fit as a cleat. I personally just went with my size I normally wear as a cleat and they seem fine.

Have any of you used the hyperwarm undershirts? See a few on eBay and was wondering how they fit? Good for ball? What's a good price to pay?

I normally get an XL because I don't like it too tight when playing but don't want it too loose either.

Curious if any of you have these and wear them for ball.

Thanks

View media item 754265
First practice of the year tomoro! Hyped to finally wear one of my $20 cops i got at ross. Nike symbol is embroidered lol... Good luck to everyone in their seasons this year. And can someone let me know how the new jordan cleats feel? Not trying to get em if they hurt

Last edited:
Any of y'all play slowpitch softball?

These long tournies are killers on my feet in regular cleats. Seriously debating getting some custom cleats made out of some air maxes or frees.

Any of y'all play slowpitch softball?

These long tournies are killers on my feet in regular cleats. Seriously debating getting some custom cleats made out of some air maxes or frees.

Been considering a pair of Free Trainer 5.0's. They can't convert most free's but are able to do those.

Slo Pitch tournies are nuts sometimes, only play in 1 or 2 per year, but I go to work on Monday stiff as a board. 6 or 7 games in a day is a normal thing in some tournaments if you drop a game and have to make it all the way back through the losers bracket.

Last edited:
Been considering a pair of Free Trainer 5.0's. They can't convert most free's but are able to do those.

Slo Pitch tournies are nuts sometimes, only play in 1 or 2 per year, but I go to work on Monday stiff as a board. 6 or 7 games in a day is a normal thing in some tournaments if you drop a game and have to make it all the way back through the losers bracket.

I played 7 games yesterday. I made it to the gym this morning, but was just running on empty all day afterwards haha

In my experience with the 12s as a shoe, they run
slightly more snug than most Jordan's. I would say to check in the other forums on how others have made this determination. Everyone's foot is different so there isn't a straight answer out there. I would safely assume that if you have a pair of the 12s in a shoe, that's how it would fit as a cleat. I personally just went with my size I normally wear as a cleat and they seem fine.

Yeah I think they run narrow if anything...the size was OK but felt narrow.

Back
Top Bottom