***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but Big Papi has ditched his Reeboks for tonight and is rocking a pair of New Balance 4040v2's. Hopefully he sticks with them, no doubt he'd get some sick PE's

Sphere Elites are awesome, some of my fav BG's ever. I noticed that Longoria although now with Franklin for his BG's and New Balance cleats, still wears the Nike Show X-2's and is still featured on the Nikevision.com site

Cosign re the Sphere Elites. had a white/navy pair my senior year of HS and then found another pair on ebay for my senior college season and i have NO idea what happened to them. so frustrating

I too love the Sphere Elites. I had 3 pairs of the White/Navy and still have a Black/Orange and Black/Maroon pair.

Any body need cleats? Check out my items for sale and other eBay auctions. Posting more and some vintage wearable cleats I go by AIRGEEZY on ebay btw like on NT

http://bit.ly/1h6QrZv

Last edited:
pox shirt alert

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Team-D...ong-Sleeve-Shirt-Mens-Sz-L-M-GC-/360913163494

its so funny..whenever i see them on ebay theyre so cheap. if only these random people knew what they had haha

If I could only find the Cubs one, never seen one in a long time. I remember when Carl Williamson played for them and the umps made him cut off those sleeves because they deemed it a distraction.

Seems like every guy on here likes those Sphere Elites; I will bid on those A-Rod ones, sweet CW. There is one seller on ebay who has the black/white ones for sale but its always listed at BIN for $40.

Anybody notice Alfonso Soriano is now wearing Franklin hg's and wristbands?

Yep, with the Nike Lunar Carbon Elites. He has been doing that since last year with the Cubs, while still wearing UA BG's and wristbands. Now wearing the Franklins. He was a mess with the Cubbies, wearing Reebok cleats, UA BG's, and sometimes a Franklin wristband.

Why is it that nobody posted about Franklin's custom batting glove design competition? I wonder if this means Franklin may launch a NikeiD-esque batting glove service in the near future??? *Fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Been swinging Tucci for the past couple seasons. I love it. Had the $99 model last year and went with the pro wood this year for $140 and its definitely worth it.  I highly recommend using them. Great customer service as well.

Hope this helps.

How do you like the Tucci?  looks like an ash bat.  I am trying to get a hold of a couple Tucci maples.  Where did you find that SSK?
Just got it. Just been hitting off the tee with it so far I like it. I'm a maple guy as you can see, wanted to switch it up. Haven't used Ash in forever.

SSK bat I got from baseball exp. Got it a few months ago. They were the only retail place selling them. Haven't checked in a while.

http://www.baseballexpress.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=22819

Been swinging Tucci for the past couple seasons. I love it. Had the $99 model last year and went with the pro wood this year for $140 and its definitely worth it.  I highly recommend using them. Great customer service as well.

Very, very nice setup Mark.

I'll probably come out when you guys are in town to play the London Badgers - i'll take any excuse to head over to Labatt Park when I can haha.

Hope this helps.
That is a gorgeous collection of bats you have there.   Thanks for sharing.  

Whats the difference between the pro models you are swinging this year compared to the $99?  Quality of wood?  Just curious.. thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom