***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Couple quick reviews.

My local accessories rep sent me the new protective stuff from Nike.

View media item 1080446
I recently started wearing an evoshield elbow after getting drilled twice in the same spot over three days. I love that you mold it to your arm and it hardens right up and stays rigid afterwords. The Nike elbow doesn't have that option, you can bend it to your needed size, but I'm not sure if it stays yet. The first few times I tried it seemed to just revert back to the standard size. It's a bit more round shaped than the evo, the material on the inside of the pad is nice and cushioned, and looks like it would absorb sweat. When these release at retail I'll be getting one in red, because I love the look of it with the big swoosh.

The leg guard looks pretty nice, but I haven't used it / likely won't. I would expect the same regarding quality compared to Evo, just a bit worse overall. But keep in mind the price point is about 15.00 less than evo, the catalogue lists the elbow at 30.00 USD and we sell the Evo in Canada at 54.99. The suggested retail for the leg guard is 35.00.

View media item 1152685
Anyone ever used this glove? Seems like it's a bit harder to track down now that it's a year or two old.

Would I be smart to wait for a new line with similar quality? I'm currently using a Mizuno Global Elite VOP, which I love.

javier baez seems like a good idea... and he wore jordan bgs and toro bravo 4s in the futures game

they'd probably want someone with more of a track record/who isnt a risk to not stick in the majors. Swingman and Jordan can afford to be selective - Jordan especially.

they'd probably want someone with more of a track record/who isnt a risk to not stick in the majors. Swingman and Jordan can afford to be selective - Jordan especially.
They did bring Machado on board though.. Dude has had two season ending injuries back to back years, after a real good rookie season. Wish him a fast recovery 
ohwell.gif

They did bring Machado on board though.. Dude has had two season ending injuries back to back years, after a real good rookie season. Wish him a fast recovery :\

At first I thought it was the shoes to when he had on UA but now with Nike and he still got injured, IDK two knee surgery's on either knee? I really hope his career isn't short lived.

You've probably traded it by now but what do you want for the Nike wristband with the strap? 

Speaking of Manny Machado... My buddy who's related to Delmon Young just got these from the man himself since he can't play he sent these to him in the mail. I'm trying to get the trainers for myself hopefully. So sick.
GALLERY]

My former high school teammate just got a callup to the bigs, so I'm gonna go buy a new cap for his team and was wondering the cheapest site for them?

Idk if I'm late but new Nike Baseball Cleats on Baseball Express I'll post pics up now

Saw a guy wearing a sick trout shirt I had not seen before. Just had a big "27" on the front in the trout colors. Pretty sick.

Back
Top Bottom