***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2020***NEW THREAD

So, my understanding is that it is a combined deal with Nike and Fanatics. Fanatics is actually manufacturing the jerseys, with licensing for the Nike branding. I don't know if Majestic had a similar deal, but they probably did (never bought one of the Fanatics ones without the Majestic branding).

Cool to see some non-baseball people excited for MLB gear just because of the addition of the Swoosh (at least from the social media reaction I've seen), and interesting to see MLB people with no regard for Nike/Swoosh hating on the addition of the Swoosh.

I really dig it, but nothing new for my Cubbies yet, so I'll have to wait for throwbacks/players' weekend/all-star/etc. for something to cop, unless I'm at Wrigley and the atmosphere overtakes me, or Nike makes a Contreres or Ross away jersey soon. Some of the new jersey designs (for other teams) look fantastic, so I'm excited to see what Nike will do from a design perspective for the future.

DSCN0240.JPG
DSCN0241.JPG

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THESE PE'S ARE MADE FOR??????

Dont think ive posted in this thread in a few years, cant remember, i see we still rocking though :smokin

Going to attempt another custom paint job this year. Since they released the 1s for baseball now looking to make the black pair in to shadows and low whites in to the neutral grey lows.

I didnt see a white mid, but appears the white's hit sale quick. So if theres a white mid i might go for the barons pair.

Did nike have a new shoe for this year? Im still seeing Trouts and Huarache 2s, releasing retro 10s at some point

Can't see myself purchasing an authentic because of
  1. The pricing
  2. Using Majestic's template with the "diaper" on the rear

thank you majestic. They made solid and simplistic gear.

well looks like this will be fun. Can’t wait to add the Nike Yankees year. Mainly focusing on the on field gear moreso than the jerseys.

Still so disappointed in nike to never retro Griffey's cleats like wtf. You gave us the NSW the year of his HOF induction, how was that not the perfect time to give us cleats.

Or anytime

I legit would buy like 4 pairs :frown:

After ordering over 50 NBA and NFL player name and number shirts like
thumb (23).jpeg
18NIKMNBRCKTSHRDNHOUB.jpeg

I was so excited Nike would start making MLB versions. I ordered 5
2c2a9d29-736b-4c5f-ae42-f38d9d45fbf5_1.ca884ea15cac9caf922c8d2e4922802d.jpeg

astros-carlos-correa-nike-gray-t-shirt.jpg
astros-yordan-alvarez-nike-navy-t-shirt.jpg
george-springer-astros-orange-nike-t-shirt.jpg
20200403_220740.jpg

without reading specs thinking they'd be just the same as the NFL and NBA (dri-fit). I was sorely mistaken! They're 100% cotton, and I've never owned a t shirt that wrinkles the way these do. Nike messed these up big time! I returned 4, and 1 I had to keep, because I'd worn and washed it. I will not be buying anymore of the MLB player name and number shirts until nike makes them the dri-fit blend. I can buy NBA and NFL dri-fit blend shirts for $35.00 yet Nike wants $35.00 for a wrinkled up cotton Majestic knockoff. Super dissapointed Nike...

man that sucks, but appreciate the heads up on them

I'm hoping it's a carryover from the Majestic deal, and Nike will start with the dri-fit versions next year, like they're doing with the uniforms. It's basically the same shirt Majestic had last season, but with a swoosh and $15.00 more price tag.:smh:

So, missing baseball a lot. Was bored and took some pics of some trainers. If you want a super comfy shoe, this Huarache Elite Turf 2 is really nice for under $100. Great traction, looks good, dirt wipes off really easy, and the Drag-On toe is a great addition that Nike doesn't even pub in it's description of the shoe. The spring training Swoosh really pops in the sunlight too.

Trout 6 is another hit IMO as well. Great grip, super comfy inner sleeve, with decent Zoom.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200410_172651.jpg
    MVIMG_20200410_172651.jpg
    622.5 KB · Views: 225
  • MVIMG_20200410_172658.jpg
    MVIMG_20200410_172658.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 297
So, missing baseball a lot. Was bored and took some pics of some trainers. If you want a super comfy shoe, this Huarache Elite Turf 2 is really nice for under $100. Great traction, looks good, dirt wipes off really easy, and the Drag-On toe is a great addition that Nike doesn't even pub in it's description of the shoe. The spring training Swoosh really pops in the sunlight too.

Trout 6 is another hit IMO as well. Great grip, super comfy inner sleeve, with decent Zoom.

I wonder if the Trout 7’s will still come out?

Does anyone know if the Nike replica jerseys are the same as the Majestic ones? I just picked up an Aaron Judge jersey and I'm pretty bummed about the quality, it screams Fanatics so I would definitely believe the post saying Nike is letting Fanatics manufacture the jerseys - at least the replica ones. I will probably hold off on getting any more until next season to see if the quality gets any better, and I'll probably spring for an authentic.

Does anyone know if the Nike replica jerseys are the same as the Majestic ones? I just picked up an Aaron Judge jersey and I'm pretty bummed about the quality, it screams Fanatics so I would definitely believe the post saying Nike is letting Fanatics manufacture the jerseys - at least the replica ones. I will probably hold off on getting any more until next season to see if the quality gets any better, and I'll probably spring for an authentic.

It’s just like majestic replicas. It’s because they received the license so late. They’re supposed to implement their versions next season.

I'm curious about Nike using their own template next year. Do you think they will come up with something entirely new or would they simply use one of the existing templates they already use for college teams? At any rate I hope they get rid of the drop tail for the authentic retail versions.

Back
Top Bottom