***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2020***NEW THREAD

But Nike did release new Huarache (high, low, and turfs) last week.

Anything is possible but it just wouldn't be ideal for Nike to roll-out a major shoe to the top player in the league and have it only worn 60 games and then next July issue the Trout 8's? They are losing money already, I don't think they want to lose more.

I havent abandoned my idea of making shadows just havent gotten to it. Ive been eyeing some random cleats and stuff on ebay, especially PEs (college & mlb)

In the meantime i put in a couple orders of NikeiD, nothing special but clean. Nike should have made it 8 letters on the strap instead of 7 :rolleyes

PhotoGrid_1594659118790.jpg

PhotoGrid_1594653479620.jpg

Last edited:
Cleats arrived yesterday and today. When i made them it said expected delivery was 8/10.

Turn around was 2.5 weeks, sucks because i stopped playing for the year due to the Rona surge.

Will break em out next year

Sinner Sinner Just a quick question, the current undershirts that they are wearing, is that a plain ordinary base undershirt? With the swoosh on the right and the team logo on the left?

Honestly, haven't really been following, but we can do a bit of research. Got any specific players wearing these baselayers?

Honestly, haven't really been following, but we can do a bit of research. Got any specific players wearing these baselayers?
The only pic I could fine is this. See how it’s just so plain. I wander if this actually what they really wanted to sell?

Attachments

• 491DE5BE-B44A-471E-8787-9070EED1BC0C.jpeg
    491DE5BE-B44A-471E-8787-9070EED1BC0C.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 371
Can't really find much on it... but isn't this usually team-edition gear?

I’ve been searching for the Nats version for months and seems like these were only issued to the team :smh:

Can't really find much on it... but isn't this usually team-edition gear?
Yeah I noticed that as well that this might be team issue only. I didn't expect Nike to roll out anything for this year. Perhaps next year, along with the Trout 7.

Nike playin games with these AJ1 turf shoes:

Don’t really care about Mook’s colorway though, just drop them in OG colors and take my damn money.

Wish they'd start making the player name and number shirts dri-fit blend and not 100% cotton. They'd be getting a ton of money from me. I buy bookoo amounts in the NBA and NFL versions, at least 1 per month. Since Nike took over (I was so excited when they did too) I've bought 5 all at once and returned 4 after I washed my Bregman shirt they wrinkle like no other cotton shirt I've ever purchased. Won't buy anymore until this is changed. Shame on Nike, and they have the nerve to charge the same price on the cotton MLBs as the dri-fit blend NBA and NFL. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom