***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2021***NEW THREAD

C6D9B2E3-6759-40DA-9BC7-FA3DB9A996DE.jpeg

Glad this bad boys came in today! Found it on DSG for $47. Just knew they were going to say they were unavailable and refund my purchase lol

I'm a really big fan of the look of the Metal Trout 7.

Has there been a cleat in the past with a visible air bubble attached? I've been out the loop on baseball cleats for years. Paying a little more attention to them now that I've picked up the sport for the first time since HS.

I'm hoping to scoop a pair of Trout 7s for the low sometime this summer for my adult baseball league.

Carlos Correa looks to be a free agent, wearing Nike cleats and the Hyperwarm sleeve and Franklin BG's.

5635C15B-70D7-43FA-98A2-B7387D902378.jpeg

What Pros Wear just posted a shot of the Griffey Max 1 Jackie Robinson as a cleat. Most likely won’t be retail but eBay has Jackie Robinson trout and huarache models so maybe some will end up there.

5635C15B-70D7-43FA-98A2-B7387D902378.jpeg

What Pros Wear just posted a shot of the Griffey Max 1 Jackie Robinson as a cleat. Most likely won’t be retail but eBay has Jackie Robinson trout and huarache models so maybe some will end up there.

Yeah the JR cleats always end up on ebay and the sellers try charging something dumb. I just wait it oit til off season and by then theyre going for around $40-70

havent been on since '17 but picked up some nike #25 wristbands on ebay and it made me think of these threads. im glad chezzer and the rest of you have kept it alive

thinking they gotta be Gleyber PE because gray 25 and theyre new. Fowler is jordan brand

Attachments

• 20210411_190431.jpg
    20210411_190431.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 204
Think you're right about it being Gleyber Torre's. I could only find pics of him wearing Navy Blue wristbands, but other than that it looks identical

Side note, as others have said, II sure wish they would make some Trout Turf mids

Looking to pick up a first base mitt but not trying to go all out $$ since it’s not my primary - I’ve only ever played with pro preferred a2000 heart of the hide Nike elite etc ...

Anyone have experiences with Rawlings/Wilson mid grade level gloves

For the price I looked at just ordering a 44Pro

Looking to pick up a first base mitt but not trying to go all out $$ since it’s not my primary - I’ve only ever played with pro preferred a2000 heart of the hide Nike elite etc ...

Anyone have experiences with Rawlings/Wilson mid grade level gloves

For the price I looked at just ordering a 44Pro

All-Star is always offering $150 deals on their fielding gloves with a 6 month “try out” period. I bought one to test out and leather is as good if not better than most off the shelf HOH/A2000. The 1B mitt I got came pro stiff and is taking forever to break in but I am definitely getting an infield model too since I’m impressed with the quality and hand feel.

All-Star is always offering $150 deals on their fielding gloves with a 6 month “try out” period. I bought one to test out and leather is as good if not better than most off the shelf HOH/A2000. The 1B mitt I got came pro stiff and is taking forever to break in but I am definitely getting an infield model too since I’m impressed with the quality and hand feel.

Nice! I always forget about them and I usually correlate them with catchers mitts

preciate that info gonna check it out right now

Long overdue, honestly been prob 3 years at least I’ve shown some care/love to the leather

8D383786-34D5-43CA-9852-6F3771998597.jpeg

i remember about 5 or 6 years ago someone somewhere online mentioned this Lexol working for their seats in their car And using it on their gloves too. I grabbed some a few weeks later and it’s been good to me since

Are they finally using Nike fabric or leftover Majestic material?
Not sure, but I watched some USA Baseball yesterday (Olympic qualifier) and the back of those Nike jerseys have perforation that's similar to their Vapor stuff. While we're on the subject, the US Baseball logo on the caps is trash and needs to be retouched. Every time WBC comes around, I'm reminded how we're not even top-5 for cap logos. Jerseys aren't bad, but the font they use for the numbers seem a little too thick.

I’m joining a fall slow pitch league for the first time. For those of y’all that have played, do you feel molded cleats are necessary or are turf shoes ok?

^^^
I was able to grab the AJ1 MCS off GOAT for $70. Using them for the beer league and then maybe do a sole swap with turf soles, whatever clearance huarache or trout turf I can find…

^^^
I was able to grab the AJ1 MCS off GOAT for $70. Using them for the beer league and then maybe do a sole swap with turf soles, whatever clearance huarache or trout turf I can find…

Where would you send them for the sole swap? I want to try sole swapping my 2010 Griffey’s with a trout 6 sole.

Does anyone own the Zoom Force Trout 7 Turfs? For some reason, almost every size is sold out in almost every CW on NDC, Eastbay, etc. I have never seen any of his shoes sell out, yet here we are.

Where would you send them for the sole swap? I want to try sole swapping my 2010 Griffey’s with a trout 6 sole.
My bad I missed this. It would be via:

Pricey but they do tons of jobs and it seems like you’d still be able to use the shoes for athletic purposes afterwards. illustrayt illustrayt has done a ton of running shoe swaps, so props to him for putting folks on.

Back
Top Bottom