***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2021***NEW THREAD

Does anyone own the Zoom Force Trout 7 Turfs? For some reason, almost every size is sold out in almost every CW on NDC, Eastbay, etc. I have never seen any of his shoes sell out, yet here we are.
They haven’t stocked anything back up. Maybe they made a limited run since last year due to the pandemic and will concentrate more on the 8 coming up. I bought the all black pair and the white pair but with the the iridescent swoosh. It’s an ok shoe nothing technology wise that makes this shoe better than previous models. Nike should’ve made the high pair into a turf shoe. That has potential to be a great cross training shoe.

^, I wanted that white pair with the iridescent Swoosh but that one was gone way faster than I thought, then I was gonna get the royal blue pair to match Cubs gear, that sold out too lol. So I just ended up buying the plain white pair with grey Swoosh. Yeah, it definitely looks more like a running shoe than a turf shoe; when they could have easily made the cleat into a trainer, which they did with all the previous models. I am anxious to see what they have in store for the 8.

PXL_20210804_181802796.MP.jpg

Trout's came in today, super comfy but they look so much like a running shoe, not a baseball trainer.

PXL_20210804_181802796.MP.jpg

Trout's came in today, super comfy but they look so much like a running shoe, not a baseball trainer.
I’m really thinking that they probably scrapped a high version of the turf last year during the pandemic. No All Star Game so no reason to make them for the players

Are they the majestic blend or finally Nike?

The jerseys are Nike material now. I have two, Baez and Trout.

Yeah, the pandemic screwed up a lot of stuff and that's a good assumption because every prior Trout shoe had at least a press release on Nikeinc.com; these had nada.

These darn MLB jersey prices are kray kray

300-450 lol

that’s bonkers

yes it’s hilarious bro. A sporting goods guy told me that they charge extra for certain teams depending on the amount of material they use for said jersey.
So let’s say the Mets alternate blue uniform. It has blue, silver, and orange piping etc. they beating you over the head price wise

Anyone notice how Corey Seager switched from Nike to adidas this year and now Aaron Judge has been wearing Nike gloves and arm sleeve? I don't know if Judge is officially with Nike though as his cleats are still his adidas icons with customization graphics

Anyone notice how Corey Seager switched from Nike to adidas this year and now Aaron Judge has been wearing Nike gloves and arm sleeve? I don't know if Judge is officially with Nike though as his cleats are still his adidas icons with customization graphics
I thought I saw Judge with Jordan cleats on…

As far as I can tell from watching 100+ Yankees games this year, Judge is still with adidas but he wears New Balance cleats with the custom graphics blocking out the logos. Not sure why he’s in the NBs, but safe to assume his big *** feet needed something with more support than he was getting in his Adidas.

He also does frequently wear the white/Oreo IVs during batting practice. So adidas is def getting the cold shoulder even though I believe that’s still his main sponsor

As far as I can tell from watching 100+ Yankees games this year, Judge is still with adidas but he wears New Balance cleats with the custom graphics blocking out the logos. Not sure why he’s in the NBs, but safe to assume his big *** feet needed something with more support than he was getting in his Adidas.

He also does frequently wear the white/Oreo IVs during batting practice. So adidas is def getting the cold shoulder even though I believe that’s still his main sponsor

Yeah I think it was the 4s I seen him wearing. Honestly if that’s the case he’s likely a sneaker free agent. Adidas wouldn’t let their athletes rock another brand. The recent adidas cleats he wore on field may be last of the stash.

Here were his 9/11 joints (New Balance):

I feel like Nike can throw a Jordan logo on anything they’d make for Trout, branding it as Mookie’s signature instead, and it’ll likely be more successful. I’m surprised Asics isn’t planning turf shoes to put on the market with Ohtani over there, nice to see UA at least try with Bryce and NB with Lindor…

Yeah Nike always seems to drop a few new models or updates during the MLB postseason, but there never is much fanfare or explanation.

I would kill for a turf mid tho

These finally came in. Probably whatever tanker had a limited freight come in and got sent to Nike because I see the shoe almost sold out. The wear on these is the same only they are breathable throughout. Not bad but hopefully the 8’s will be much better. Need a 3/4 with a strap back in play.
944217E7-6315-4C6D-AAC4-6978E0CBAD42.jpeg
FA32B73D-D77D-4A1D-96CF-513C1FF6F658.jpeg
C20F23F4-FC56-4B4D-A072-06DC362F0C25.jpeg
71AF80AF-C061-421C-8132-8CEFAE16AFC9.jpeg
3E3374E9-F5FF-4E4E-8CCA-893D7E400654.jpeg

^, exact same CW I bought too haha. My pair hasn't come in yet but there definitely was a limited amount as all five of the colorways sold out very fast, with only three sizes available now in this green one.

I definitely need a mid cut trainer for the 8th edition too; hopefully the work stoppage doesn't go for too long.

Not to be redundant from Chezzer's post, but my LTD Trout Turfs came in today as well.

I tried to show the slight differences between the two shoes, which is very slight. I also have no idea what the "95" is supposed to mean on the sockliners.

Attachments

• PXL_20211207_220142535.jpg
    PXL_20211207_220142535.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PXL_20211207_220257364.jpg
    PXL_20211207_220257364.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 285
  • PXL_20211207_220326405.jpg
    PXL_20211207_220326405.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 286
Not to be redundant from Chezzer's post, but my LTD Trout Turfs came in today as well.

I tried to show the slight differences between the two shoes, which is very slight. I also have no idea what the "95" is supposed to mean on the sockliners.
Is the 95 supposed to reference the air max 95? The color way reminds me of the of air max 95 in volt. Still hoping Nike releases a mid/high turf option soon.

Is the 95 supposed to reference the air max 95? The color way reminds me of the of air max 95 in volt. Still hoping Nike releases a mid/high turf option soon.

That's a really good catch; I should tweet at Nike and see what they have to say. The red and green CW's had the 95 on the sockliner, while the other three just had the standard 27 on the one and Engineered to the specifications of Mike Trout on the other. I really, really doubt they will release another one unfortunately; this one was a surprise in itself.

A medium fits damn good even with my lil gut. These mlb authentics run big as hell.

Forgive the dusty mirror. I’m just wanted to inform my fellow NTers on sizing

I’m 6’1 230lbs
7132CEBC-0E4E-4F1C-8FC9-A4CD2C34285D.jpeg

Attachments

• 03724208-6987-4F5B-A694-A1DD7CA73C40.jpeg
    03724208-6987-4F5B-A694-A1DD7CA73C40.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom