MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

Maaaaaaan although i got my CAP at SS this Story for the new BR will deff be getting some play before i sell him

Al Leiter card flames to game ending just about

The Al Leiter last year was already amazing so this year they went and gave him 118 H/9 :sick:

Finally got this damn Flawless banner !!!!

E9CC2901-A5A1-45E6-90D1-2A8B470515A8.png

6F6B1BA7-8F5D-4A58-A0D0-EB744CF79913.jpeg

grabbed Leiter prolly sell and buy back or keep once i hit 100 points in program. Im at 67 pts right now

bruh why did all these cards jump in price what am i missing ???

my extra cole went from 144k to 200k over night glad i held on to him

also my Leiter just sold for 574k

ahhh PS has a stub sale going on it makes sense now

Last edited:

I'm only about 7 games into my franchise with V1 rosters. Thinking if I should start over.

bruh why did all these cards jump in price what am i missing ???

my extra cole went from 144k to 200k over night glad i held on to him

also my Leiter just sold for 574k

ahhh PS has a stub sale going on it makes sense now

There's a stub sale on playstation right now

had 1.2M in stubs just decided to complete the rest of the collection for the NL over weekend

prolly get home and grind the new POTM today

been grinding events currently 35-9 in that

think next season ima go ham in ranked szn.. 16-0 in that but i haven't played no comp yet giving where i am rating wise and still on All Star for that

really enjoying the game though i still play every day

It's been two months. I hope y'all enjoy The Show 21 so far

After playing DD & RTTS, lately, the upgraded RTTS is growing on me lately. I thought it was bad at the first but I had to understand the my ballplayer first. Then I enjoy playing RTTS. Being two-way player is really fun to play. I created two loadouts (batter and pitcher). RTTS allows me to select the loadout before the game begins which it is a cool thing. Grinding loadout arch missions is easier than I thought

I nearly complete Team Affinity Season Two. I had to master the timing in swinging high pitches first. Thanks to it that I am able to complete events quickly

maaaan was down 1-0 heading into the bottom of the 9th last night

Pinch hit with Dante Bichette and he ties it up off the 1st pitch !!!

i get next 2 on base and finally hit a single up the middle for the winning run

**** feels so damn good walking it off.. i was struggling vs fergie jenkins but once he went to the BP i was seeing pitches well

that fergie forkball had me thinking it was my first time ever playing the game LOL i felt stupid everytime i swung

18-0 in to ranked seasons so far will play more later tonight

Is this game on sale anywhere or am I going to have to pay full price?

just a heads up to my competitive players

a big known mlb guy leaked a vid on YT explaining how players are freezing the games.. seems its 3 ways these losers can do it

they need a patch ASAP

I have yet to play on online game, because I know how trash I am at hitting.

currently 23-0 in ranked szns

they truly gotta fix the contact swinging non sense

noway should the button B on xbox and O on PS contribute to the same exit velocity as a normal swing/power swing

people are abusing the contact swing due to it having no difference in exit velocity.. Also the PCI becomes bigger and makes it easier to foul off balls

887FEC15-42C8-4184-A5F0-8E0AE37B4831.jpeg

maaan that 0 was looking beautiful but all good things must come to a end.

finally took my 1st L bummer

Lost 3-2

zack15 zack15 hell ya bro

i choked so far i had take a few days break online.. 37-6 currently but i choked 2 games to make WS

one game at 898 and another at 895.. im around 830 now LOL **** is infuriating like no other

i played yesterday grinding some POTM stuff, ill finish that later today after work and prolly try make my push

i already know the Moon Shot Event gonna have all my attention i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom