MMA fighter Roger Huerta in a bloody street brawl

damn i wish they would have taped the KO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Shame on that dude who sucker punched a female
smh.gif
that was worse than the snookie one this fool wound up and everything.. Then backed up like he did something

But Roger Huerta made quick work of that fat dude who was twice his size
pimp.gif
.. I always wondered what would happen if a regular tough guy went against a UFC fighter
laugh.gif
guessing you missed them Kimbo fights then
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Shame on that dude who sucker punched a female
smh.gif
that was worse than the snookie one this fool wound up and everything.. Then backed up like he did something

But Roger Huerta made quick work of that fat dude who was twice his size
pimp.gif
.. I always wondered what would happen if a regular tough guy went against a UFC fighter
laugh.gif
guessing you missed them Kimbo fights then
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by kidUFC

bring this man back in the ufc.

i wish they would, but after this stunt he'll bring bad publicity with him

I think Dana already went on record saying "In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*** out. Good for Roger."

Dana aint mad.  If Huerta wasnt under contract with Bellator, I could see Dana bringing him back and having him change his nickname from El Matador to Captain Save-a- .  I mean the UFC was already using Huerta to market themselves to women (my wife is living proof that it worked).  They can continue to use him to market to women, not only using his looks but also using this story.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by kidUFC

bring this man back in the ufc.

i wish they would, but after this stunt he'll bring bad publicity with him

I think Dana already went on record saying "In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*** out. Good for Roger."

Dana aint mad.  If Huerta wasnt under contract with Bellator, I could see Dana bringing him back and having him change his nickname from El Matador to Captain Save-a- .  I mean the UFC was already using Huerta to market themselves to women (my wife is living proof that it worked).  They can continue to use him to market to women, not only using his looks but also using this story.

Not to steal Rick Fox Jr's job, but from TMZ...

"In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman.  Period.

Not to steal Rick Fox Jr's job, but from TMZ...

"In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman.  Period.

Originally Posted by BTK

tlaejqkj.jpeg
2jfnlmw.jpg

AirForce1King wrote:
piczon1983 wrote:
Originally Posted by RAWse

His friend who yelled "roger" knew what was gonna happen

laugh.gif

homeboy KNEW EXACTLY what was comin next

laugh.gif

ROGER! ROGER! LMAO! Dude tried to save big man but it was far too late...

THIS
laugh.gif
That was my favorite part besides dude yelling "WHERE THAT __ GO?!" like he was bout to regulate.

Originally Posted by BTK

tlaejqkj.jpeg
2jfnlmw.jpg

AirForce1King wrote:
piczon1983 wrote:
Originally Posted by RAWse

His friend who yelled "roger" knew what was gonna happen

laugh.gif

homeboy KNEW EXACTLY what was comin next

laugh.gif

ROGER! ROGER! LMAO! Dude tried to save big man but it was far too late...

THIS
laugh.gif
That was my favorite part besides dude yelling "WHERE THAT __ GO?!" like he was bout to regulate.

Back
Top Bottom