MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by bigsupa

COLLECTION COMPLETE...TIME TO START UNDS....

Dope collection... Still need the Black/Reds, Hares & Olys (Hated the logo on the FTLOTG)...

Nice new avy FrenchBlue
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  Thanks. 

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

FNL has a FSR up

How are they able to restock like that and sites like Footlocker and Eastbay can't? Are these B grades or something?
a lot of sites do this to help move product. On release date they wont make the entire stock available...when the first group of shoes sells through quickly, people want them badly if they missed out. thats when they hit you with a FSR restock and the hype is still there

FNL has a FSR up

How are they able to restock like that and sites like Footlocker and Eastbay can't? Are these B grades or something?
a lot of sites do this to help move product. On release date they wont make the entire stock available...when the first group of shoes sells through quickly, people want them badly if they missed out. thats when they hit you with a FSR restock and the hype is still there

Originally Posted by AJ27526

FNL has a FSR up

I'm pretty sure FNL pulls stock from any one of their stores that has stock available for their restocks.  I got my second pair of VIIs sent from a Hattiesburg, MS store with a store receipt and the typical online receipt.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

FNL has a FSR up

I'm pretty sure FNL pulls stock from any one of their stores that has stock available for their restocks.  I got my second pair of VIIs sent from a Hattiesburg, MS store with a store receipt and the typical online receipt.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?
they are all about numbers. If I am given any attitude for any reason, I just don't go back there. They got mad at you and now your advertising for them
laugh.gif

my manager was explaining this to me. typically when a new shoe is released, the goal is to sell at least over 75% of that shoe within a certain number of days(i forgot the exact number) inorder for that shoe to be considered successful. this will also be the basis of what the store will recieve in the future(example: if the bordeaux's do not sell well then the store may not recieve many cardinals coming up). 

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?
they are all about numbers. If I am given any attitude for any reason, I just don't go back there. They got mad at you and now your advertising for them
laugh.gif

my manager was explaining this to me. typically when a new shoe is released, the goal is to sell at least over 75% of that shoe within a certain number of days(i forgot the exact number) inorder for that shoe to be considered successful. this will also be the basis of what the store will recieve in the future(example: if the bordeaux's do not sell well then the store may not recieve many cardinals coming up). 

716kix wrote:

If that's true, I don't understand why my local footaction ordered TWELVE pairs, not twelve of each size, twelve total. Every hyped up release sells out quick here, not sure why they are worried about having stock sitting. They're probably doing it so they can rape craigslist or something.

716kix wrote:

If that's true, I don't understand why my local footaction ordered TWELVE pairs, not twelve of each size, twelve total. Every hyped up release sells out quick here, not sure why they are worried about having stock sitting. They're probably doing it so they can rape craigslist or something.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

The Champssports in my area still has an 8.5, 9.5, 10, and 13

Yeah same here man I was surprised since on eastbay they sold out quick of those sizes

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

The Champssports in my area still has an 8.5, 9.5, 10, and 13

Yeah same here man I was surprised since on eastbay they sold out quick of those sizes

from the sounds of it, everyone who wanted these got their pair for the most part. wish every release was like this.

from the sounds of it, everyone who wanted these got their pair for the most part. wish every release was like this.

Back
Top Bottom