MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

man i remember having another pair ordered and i cancelled it trying to stop my addiction and not double up. What a fool I was, these are so fire... o well you live and you learn

man i remember having another pair ordered and i cancelled it trying to stop my addiction and not double up. What a fool I was, these are so fire... o well you live and you learn

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Sold my pair for $100, resale = failed,

U should've seen that one coming man,there's really no need to try to resell gr's.theres way to many Restocks & are pretty much widely available with websites like kicks-crew & vmvinc you can still get these for a reasonable price..the XI's are the only gr you can make money off of,although I do think some of the releases from this year will be worth a little more in about a year when everyone else wears there pairs or beats them to death,so if you're looking to make money jus put these in the back of the closet,& forget about them for awhile.it might be worth it In the long run

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Sold my pair for $100, resale = failed,

U should've seen that one coming man,there's really no need to try to resell gr's.theres way to many Restocks & are pretty much widely available with websites like kicks-crew & vmvinc you can still get these for a reasonable price..the XI's are the only gr you can make money off of,although I do think some of the releases from this year will be worth a little more in about a year when everyone else wears there pairs or beats them to death,so if you're looking to make money jus put these in the back of the closet,& forget about them for awhile.it might be worth it In the long run

I slept on release date but was lucky to grab a pair for retail

@ a local mom and pop recently. I didn't think these would sell like that.

Alot of resellers here in NYC trying to get $225+ LOL....greedy %@$+@*&$.

I slept on release date but was lucky to grab a pair for retail

@ a local mom and pop recently. I didn't think these would sell like that.

Alot of resellers here in NYC trying to get $225+ LOL....greedy %@$+@*&$.

Still looking for a pair not paying over retail for them though...

So ill sit and wait till someone needs money..

Still looking for a pair not paying over retail for them though...

So ill sit and wait till someone needs money..

Here in Chicago, I have seen a lot of people recently who have been selling these for under retail, I guess many of the people who bought multiple pairs to resell, are now just trying to liquidate them. These are definitely in the top 3 releases of this year thus far IMO, definitely nicer than the YOTR's, excluding the box.

Here in Chicago, I have seen a lot of people recently who have been selling these for under retail, I guess many of the people who bought multiple pairs to resell, are now just trying to liquidate them. These are definitely in the top 3 releases of this year thus far IMO, definitely nicer than the YOTR's, excluding the box.

I just un ds'd my pair this past weekend. The quality of these are great and very comfortable! Glad I got two pairs
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom