MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I just un ds'd my pair this past weekend. The quality of these are great and very comfortable! Glad I got two pairs
smile.gif

I actually agree that these were very well done considering the low quality pairs they have been putting out lately.

I actually agree that these were very well done considering the low quality pairs they have been putting out lately.

does anybody feel the shoe rubbing against your ankle when you're wearing these? even when i'm wearing socks i can feel the edge on some part on the shoe scratching against my ankles.

does anybody feel the shoe rubbing against your ankle when you're wearing these? even when i'm wearing socks i can feel the edge on some part on the shoe scratching against my ankles.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Hmmm,didn't have that problem and I was wearing low cut socks.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Hmmm,didn't have that problem and I was wearing low cut socks.

i just picked up a pair off my local craigslist for $150. not bad imo. shoes are very comfy. did anyone notice how big the box is though?..i wear a size 10 but my box looks like it could fit a 12 in it...i thought that was funny.

i just picked up a pair off my local craigslist for $150. not bad imo. shoes are very comfy. did anyone notice how big the box is though?..i wear a size 10 but my box looks like it could fit a 12 in it...i thought that was funny.

Is it just me, or do VIIs fit kind of loose and flimsy?  I had never owned VIIs until the Olympics released last summer and had never rocked until I broke out the Bordeauxs this month.  I've been wearing my VIIIs a lot lately, and those are comfy as hell.  The VIIs are garbage in comfort compared to those.

Is it just me, or do VIIs fit kind of loose and flimsy?  I had never owned VIIs until the Olympics released last summer and had never rocked until I broke out the Bordeauxs this month.  I've been wearing my VIIIs a lot lately, and those are comfy as hell.  The VIIs are garbage in comfort compared to those.

Great shoe, probably my favorite VII in my collection. Barring a tremendous retro+ colorway, I think my VII collection is complete!

Great shoe, probably my favorite VII in my collection. Barring a tremendous retro+ colorway, I think my VII collection is complete!

ordered my 2nd pair the other day on ebay, hope they are fresh i was able to grab them for 160 shipped, i couldnt turn that down

ordered my 2nd pair the other day on ebay, hope they are fresh i was able to grab them for 160 shipped, i couldnt turn that down

Back
Top Bottom