Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Not feeling these so far from the photo's I've seen.Might pass and wait for the black metallic V's.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Girl at work said shell buy me these the true blues, and the cardinals if I giive her my yotrs for retail? I'm getting these regardless cuz fives are my fave. But y'all think that's a good deal?
You can sell your YOTR for like $400...Estimated Prices: True Blues-$145 with tax..Cardinals-$165 with tax..Grey 5s-$165 with tax...Total price:$475

However, if you don't need the cash, I would keep the YOTR 7s because all 3 of those kicks are General Release so you could easily get em for retail..If you end up wanting the YOTR 7s again in the future, you'll be paying an arm and a leg for them

Oh please take this into consideration also...I got 2 pairs of the year of the rabbits so I'm good. And I work @ ftl so all those three shoes will cost me about 112 each with tax...

I like these but i have BOTH Cool Grey XI & Cool Grey IX and i haven't wore those yet. So getting these would be pointless

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by j o 19

WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO TAKE PICS WITH BLK/WHITE/GREY BACKGROUNDS ...IT REALLY MAKES THE PICTURES LOOK COLORLESS...AND THAT NOT APPEALING FOR THE SHOE

THE SHOE ITSELF IS NOT APPEALING.

I love this color way, i preorder a pair plus im going in store to cop just to make shore i have some. But i disagree about starting off with some og colorway this was a nice way to pop off the Vs

I'll copp on the disco, I've seen more than a few pairs with creases and glue stains tho. I need them to be flawless before I shell out $115 for them.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I'll copp on the disco, I've seen more than a few pairs with creases and glue stains tho. I need them to be flawless before I shell out $115 for them.

They're $150...

Saw these today and was like
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

pimp.gif
same here. Saw some kid wearing these with some white skinny jeans and thought i should pick some white jeans up. Then i came back to reality about the white jeans. pass on the white jeans but def picking these up.

too much grey for me. they should have mixed it up a little bit. the shadow boxed 23 is getting old. i think it should only be on the fire reds

These look better each time I see them. Don't wear these without

water/stain proofing them first. These have that really soft sheds-like

material to them. Im interested in seeing some lace swaps with these.

Ya had these in my hands sat. Quality is very nice and they feel durable. Since all I read are quality issue posts on here tho kinda makes me wonder why they can put the same quality in their other releases? Then again it just reaffirms that they can, they just don't.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Mikey23

pimp.gif
same here. Saw some kid wearing these with some white skinny jeans and thought i should pick some white jeans up. Then i came back to reality about the white jeans. pass on the white jeans but def picking these up.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by rojanjon

They're $150...

Hence the phrase "I'll copp on the disco..."A discounted price, not retail $150

Back
Top Bottom