Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by michael0360

there is still almost a FSR everywhere
No there is not. If you would actually check into it and not just click on a website you would see that all sizes are OOS

^ o wow they still have a 14 for me tho
tongue.gif

but i gotta pass

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by B Sox

Why do all of you guys always try Eastbay? That timer stinks. I feel like NDC is so easy for these kind of releases...
Originally Posted by asu42

had a 56 min wait on Eastbay so I went ti Finish Line and copped.
If you get a long wait timer, you always have the option to call in.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

yeah got the 15 min left out of the hour the timer went to on eastbay will cancel after I copp in store tomorrow
Your order could start processing during the night.  Once we start processing an order, we will not be able to cancel it.  Due to this, I would not recommend waiting until the morning to cancel an order with us.

Originally Posted by SneakySole

i think eastbay still has em i dont think its sold out yet not sure
Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Wow, NDC is sold out of 7.5-13... Eastbay is sold out of most of those sizes as well (didn't check them all)... FNL out of 9-12....

I mean, really? I thought there was no hype for these?
I just checked our system and I saw that we still have a good amount of sizes 7.5, 14 and 15 left.  The rest of the sizes are either sold out or close to selling out.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Plus you get a non-smashed box from NDC. Hey Eastbay-use a box!
We will be shipping these shoes in a box.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

The streets don't cop online though
grin.gif

Honestly, I think sites like eastbay and Nike make it seem like the kicks sell out, when in reality theyre probably just creating hype by making it seem like a shoe sells out. I've noticed this before with another release. It makes sense though because when a shoe pops back up online after being sold out - most impulse buyers will fall for that and buy them.
I can hit Fulton Road right now and scoop em if I wanted.
We do not "make it seem like the kicks sell out".  The shoes really do sell out.  The only reason the shoe/size pops back up on our site would be due to customers canceling their order or returning their shoes. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I had my pair on disco lock for weeks. But, I'm pretty sure my local spots will have some of these layin around. I'm gonna hit up the mall anyhow so if one or two cred NT fam want me to check on a pair for them that weren't able to get them and missed out cuz they sold out hit me up and I'll lock a pair down for you. My email is rojanjon@gmail.com.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Is this a regular thing now for all shoes?  Plastic bag shipping was the reason I stopped using eastbay.

Thanks

EastbayRep wrote:
We do not "make it seem like the kicks sell out".  The shoes really do sell out.  The only reason the shoe/size pops back up on our site would be due to customers canceling their order or returning their shoes. 

EastbayRep - Ray

RayRay killin them conspiracy theorists! get 'em.

Its early, and these are damn near gon here....was a easy cop tho.....usually go true 2 sz in V's, but went half sz down and their pretty comfy
Good luck 2 those tryin 2 scoop

GO GRIZZ!!!

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Anyone hear anything from Deadstockshoes yet? Ordered my pair from them like a month ago?

Their legit, they may take a week but thell arrive, worth the wait these shoes are sweet
pimp.gif

a retro+ colorway selling #s like that online?
eek.gif

but I shouldn't be surprised, grey colorways always do well.
I like these,but not $150 like these....might get them down the road

Is this a regular thing now for all shoes?  Plastic bag shipping was the reason I stopped using eastbay.

Thanks
This is not a regular occurrence for all shoes.  At this time, we are only shipping most of the Jordan Retro shoes in a box.  I am still working on getting us to ship all shoes in a box, but do not have a time frame on when this will happen.

EastbayRep - Ray

If the hype is this serious, I might need to buy a pair to flip. I didn't think the online sites would sell out so fast.

113 is a decent price for them as well.

These were an easy cop.. Tho I was one of only 4 in line an that's only cuz I thought they opened earlier lol.. But I did notice they only had 4 size 10's so I'm thinking it was a general release but not that many pairs for each store. It was one of the bigger footlockers in this city so... Not sure if people posted numbers of the release but seems kinds limited general release. Also notice these do seem to run a little big. Felt a little more roomy in my 10 then regular but I still went with it.

These are all gone by me. They look much better in person.

They have a nice premium feel to them.

Don't forget to water/stainproof your pair!!

Thanks
This is not a regular occurrence for all shoes.  At this time, we are only shipping most of the Jordan Retro shoes in a box.  I am still working on getting us to ship all shoes in a box, but do not have a time frame on when this will happen.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm thinking of buying a pair of shoes from Eastbay, & , smash the box to hell & then return them just to see what you guys say about the box !
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom