Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

the lag has gotten to an alltime low we lose C 10 seconds later the announcer goes were losing C
i kill a dude on B 10 seconds later were losing B

The HB sensor is by far the worst attachment ever
laugh.gif
I despise and can't respect anyone who uses that garbage. Dude is sitting in the corner in Arkaden in FFA with the HB and the sights aimed down every two seconds
laugh.gif
same thing in the domination games I joined with Ning today against Donut and Freshest. Three dudes in the party are sitting at different doors in corners with HB sensors
laugh.gif
like really? You really can't just play the game or move around maybe 3 feet?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

the lag has gotten to an alltime low we lose C 10 seconds later the announcer goes were losing C
i kill a dude on B 10 seconds later were losing B

same problems im having. they should just roll back the patch im a good 10 seconds behind everyone. dropped from a 2.50 k/d to 2.43 in six games

I actually went up in K/D ratio, the last 2 days I've jumped .6 tenths in TDM. Connection has been GREAT for me, also I host pretty much 95% of my matches and with the new update favoring those who host/have a good connection I feel like im playing MW2... kinda
laugh.gif

EDIT: Look what me and my boys did yesterday,

2igzn10.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I actually went up in K/D ratio, the last 2 days I've jumped .6 tenths in TDM. Connection has been GREAT for me, also I host pretty much 95% of my matches and with the new update favoring those who host/have a good connection I feel like im playing MW2... kinda
laugh.gif

EDIT: Look what me and my boys did yesterday,

2igzn10.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
two guys on the other team are level 4 and 5 though
ohwell.gif

Do you guys ever kill someone and then hear and see them on the microphone yelling for like 1 second even though they're on the other team? I've had this bug ever since the game came out. I like hearing %$%@%# scream when they get killed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Do you guys ever kill someone and then hear and see them on the microphone yelling for like 1 second even though they're on the other team? I've had this bug ever since the game came out. I like hearing %$%@%# scream when they get killed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It's not a bug, it's part of the game. You'll hear them for 3 secs. 

Here are the first screenshots of the DLC maps coming Jan 24th to Live, Feb 14th for PSN. Even if you have Elite for PSN, you have to wait till Feb 14th for the maps.

mw3-dlc-overwatch-map-screenshot.jpg

mw3-dlc-morningwood-map-screenshot.jpg

mw3-dlc-italy-map-screenshot.jpg

mw3-dlc-park-map-screenshot.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
aware me i thought dudes were hacking
laugh.gif

only had this happen to me in one game

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

imagine tourny games 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

finna be comedy

So anyone can get MOAB as long as it's a 25 gun only killstreak or 24 if you have hardline? One of those games we ran tonight I went up to 24 (wasn't keeping count though, I don't aim for MOAB)...I died when the game hiccuped for 2-3 seconds with some type of lag and a %%#!# shot me. Oh well...

We had
pimp.gif
games on domination tonight. Good %+#@ boys.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
mind = blown. I thought it was a glitch these Infinity Ward bums hadn't fixed yet...didn't know it was in there on purpose. Some of the stuff @%+%+% blurt out have me dying
laugh.gif
Also wise to use it for tactical advantages.
smokin.gif

I shot someone in the chest with a sniper rifle, 3 seconds later he gets hit with the shot and dies. Somehow this game has gotten worse for me.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I shot someone in the chest with a sniper rifle, 3 seconds later he gets hit with the shot and dies. Somehow this game has gotten worse for me.
same here. you can expect them not to fix anything in till  after the holidays because they should be rewarded after how bad MP is.

i keep getting killed behind cover im a good 10 ft away from the corner of a building.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Sisters back intown for the holidays. I'm sure shes killing my k/d ugggggh
i thought it was her playing this whole entire time since the game first released

Back
Top Bottom